• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition/Pokemon Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    CoroCoro was leaked and had like three pages on Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition. Showing a few new characters, battle mechanics (still 6 on 6 with the samurai person being the trainer). All the traditional stuff is still there. Don't see how to "catch" Pokemon but You can befriend other "Trainers" to go into battle with you.

And Japanese Release Date was confirmed March 17th. SO Hope it comes out in America.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd download the ROM or watch walkthroughs before purchasing the game, I still don't know how good/bad it is going to be really.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
    Years
  • well
    it took nintendo about 17 years to make their first pokemon strategy game
    i never knew about this samurai thingy or anything until now

i do hope it comes out in america as most games like fire emblem come late in america
    it could be released around fall 2012 like most japan games that release in spring

ChaosJester083

Still alive
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    I must say that I would love the to play this seeing how it is something new and different. I'm kinda hoping for more spin off games that are creative like this one

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    awesome

[SIZE="a"]That looks awesome !!! Is it in English?[/SIZE]

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019

Way to completely miss the part where I said "I'm not saying you should like it".

I'm not saying you should like it

Here's the trailer with subtitles.

17 castles = 17 types?

17 castles is probably literally 17 castles here because of the whole taking over Japan part.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • New info from an ongoing conference. Courtesy of pokejungle.

-There have been plans and discussions for a Pokémon x Nobunaga collab for over 3 years.
    -Many gimmicks allow you to create shortcuts (a new one being Ivy for some grass Pokémon)
    -Some Pokémon can leave holes at pivotal parts of the map as traps for the enemy.
    -During battles, General/character events take place depending on how well you do.
    -In the original Nobunaga games there are over 40 famous generals. A concern from a fan was brought up as to whether all would be available to play, to which the representative from KOEI responded that he intends to give more information as time goes on, but for the time being he assures that fans of the Nobunaga series won't be disappointed with the number of Generals.
    -A limited edition Black Rayquaza dragon card will be given with the game (In Japan)
    -Limited edition figures (Nobunaga with Zekrom or Mitsuhide with Articuno) will be given to those who pre-order (In Japan)
    -A question was asked about the roles of Zekrom and Reshiram. Confirming Reshiram's presence in the game seemed to be strategically avoided by the producer.
    -The game was designed to encompass a wide range of fans from young to old.

Years
  • Oh my gosh when they first released the new game i almost fangasmed, I love the Samurai Warrior games and ive done quite a bit of research on the characters and yes most of them were actual people. Another thing i agree with The Mega Shock stop ripping off each others heads.
    Samurai Warriors+Pokemon+Fire Emblem gameplay mechanics= HELL YEAH

Axiom

Seraphic
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2012
    Samurai and Pokemon? In the same game?
    Does not compute. Error.

Years
  • I still don't understand how the 'battles' are going to work but the trailer looks interesting.

Years
  • I still don't understand how the 'battles' are going to work but the trailer looks interesting.
    Like its been siad some where in the thread and also it looks as though its true that it will be kind of like Fire Emblem gameplay mechanics if that helps you at all

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
    Years
  • Actually I'm like hey, hey, this looks awesome :D I cannot wait to get Darkness Badge from Oda Nobunaga in Owari Gym or to stuff like that. Great idea ;)

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2018
    I can't tell you how excited I am for this! At first, I'll admit I was confused, but now I jut hope that this game will com over to the US. I love the idea, and of course who wouldn't love a pokemon game with a feudal japan setting?! The character designs I have to agree are much more appealing (to me, anyway) than the usual pokemon designs as not everyone looks as thin as a stick and there's more diversity in facial features. We can just ignore the people who don't agree with the idea and let them think their own opinions, but I just can't wait for this game. It's a shame most people don't understand what Samurai Warriors/Nobunaga's Ambition is so they tend to turn it down. Oh well, can't do much about that.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    nobunagascan0211big.jpg

new Image Scan from Coro Coro.

I see some Evolution progresses so apparently we can still Evolve Pokemon which is awesome~

And this is from Serebii on the scans:
    The next images of CoroCoro have also been released through Japanese forums, dealing with the upcoming game; Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. This scan doesn't reveal much due to clarity at this time, but does showcase the evolution of Pokémon within this game as well as showing that the appearance of the various leaders changes with experience. It also shows the various new Bashou Leaders promised within this issue.
    First, Mitsunari Ishida is teamed with the Pokémon Pawniard
    Kiyomasa Kato is teamed with the Pokémon Fraxure
    Masanori Fukushima is teamed with the Pokémon Krokorok
    Newly revealed leader Yoshibiro is teamed with Gurdurr
    Newly revealed leader Kaneshiga is teamed with Gardevoir
    We'll bring more as it comes

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I'm really loving this game, so far as spoilers are concerned. Does that CoroCoro scan image includes a card in the lower left corner?

Years
  • Here's all the characters and their partner Pokemon if you don't know them:

Spoiler:

Male Player Character and Eevee

Spoiler:

Female Player Character and Eevee

Spoiler:

Oda Nobunaga and Zekrom

Spoiler:

Uesugi Kenshin and Mewtwo

Spoiler:

Takeda Shingen and Groudon

Spoiler:

Oichi and Jigglypuff

Spoiler:

Akechi Mitsuhide and Articuno

Spoiler:

Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Monferno

Spoiler:

Mori Motonari and Servine

Spoiler:

Chosokabe Motochika and Dewott

Spoiler:

Ishida Mitsunari and Pawniard

Spoiler:

Fukushima Masanori and Krokorok

Spoiler:

Kato Kiyomasa and Fraxure

Spoiler:

Sanada Yukimura and Tepig

Spoiler:

Aya Gozen and Cubchoo

Spoiler:

Tachibana Ginchiyo and Luxio

Spoiler:

Tachibana Muneshige and Staravia

Spoiler:

Shimazu Yoshihiro and Gurdurr

Spoiler:

Imagawa Yoshimoto and Pineco

Spoiler:

Naoe Kanetsugu and Gardevoir

Spoiler:

Hosokawa Garasha and Munna

Spoiler:

Maeda Keiji and Bastiodon

Spoiler:

Kunoichi and Scraggy

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
  • Oooh this looks so awesome! I really hope this comes out in English (and in Australia because we never get anything). Although they'll probably give the characters crappy English-sounding names to make it more 'accessible':cer_pissed:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back