• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition/Pokemon Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oooh this looks so awesome! I really hope this comes out in English (and in Australia because we never get anything). Although they'll probably give the characters crappy English-sounding names to make it more 'accessible':cer_pissed:.
    No not necesairly its beig made in partnership with the people who make the samurai warrior games and they give every region and character their original name not counting Kunoichi who is just the generic term for female ninja, representing Yukimura's 10 Ninjas

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • This game hasn't the "Pokémon spirit", I'm more and more disappointed...
    The mix between samurai and Pokémon isn't a good idea. The Pokémon World can't be mixed with anything...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    I don't love it. I'd much rather a 3D CONSOLE improvement on the main series games, Pokemon Snap 2, or (although the execs have spoken against it) an MMO.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I love this pair! They seem so smug and burly and strong!

pumpkinpie5

Veteran Legendary Collecter
    Years
  • What the BEEP is narunaga (or whatever it is) I have bad feelings about the game and will not be getting it. It looks too much like pokemon ranger.

miltankRancher

Years
  • no! Why are there only a few people who can see how awesome this game is? I have to disagree with pumpkinpie with him saying that this feels much like ranger. Judging from the released pictures, this feels more like Rumble Blast rather than Ranger, and I am perfectly sure Ranger is boring compared to this.

miltankRancher

Years
  • I am reading the updates by Serebii (can't afford to buy one yet) Ranse region is shaped like an Arceus?! Mind=blown.

Also, I am looking forward to the roles of the other boshou leaders. Like the one with the Crobat and Metagross. Epic.

miltankRancher

Years
  • I actually know that, Hikari.

Anyone of you guys wonder why the BUSHOU ARE ABLE TO EVOLVE? Is it like a personality development or what?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Haha, I played a bit on the computer and was surprised at the whole evolving thing. I guess it could be maybe compared to say class upgrades in the like of Fire Emblem - maybe abilities/stats of them are changed or something? And/or character based too.

It's not a bad game, certainly. Neat music, gameplay is alright and I've heard the main game is more like a glorified tutorial because there's a heck of a lot of content afterwards. Worth a try...if you don't mind working out by yourself how it works. If it wasn't a full priced game in english I'd certainly look at getting it. And now I feel like LPing it, heh.
    I love this pair! They seem so smug and burly and strong!
    And then Gurdurr grins and you move a bit away from the screen, haha.

miltankRancher

Years
  • After the story? I have not got the chance to play this game yt, but you mean, this is actually a Pokemon game whose post-game content is way more better?

English Version, please come out nawww!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Apparently so! Basically you have a heck of a lot of content afterwards - episodes for every character, some that apparently take a long time. Pity about the fact it might not get translated as there is a fair bit of talking though, but we shall see.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    So it's a Pokemon RPG? or is it going to be something Different and I don't how they would catch Pokemon

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Something occurred to me... why the hell is Mewtwo in an ancient Japanese setting? Isn't it a science experiment? Sorry for sounding stupid if there's a reason but it just sounds ridiculous, even if it is a throwback in the future or something like that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ I was wondering that myself. Hopefully that's explained in the game somewhere.

Anyway, this is actually looking to be an interesting game, and I think I'd actually invest in a copy if it gets localized. Looks like what people feared didn't really happen, that being that it wouldn't be focused on Pokemon and more on the Nobunaga's Ambition part. But yeah. Very different from the norm and I hope we end up seeing it.

What the BEEP is narunaga (or whatever it is) I have bad feelings about the game and will not be getting it. It looks too much like pokemon ranger.

...lol. No comment.

Years
  • This game hasn't the "Pokémon spirit", I'm more and more disappointed...
    The mix between samurai and Pokémon isn't a good idea. The Pokémon World can't be mixed with anything...
    You are very sadly mistaken, i dont like people who jump to conclusions from little information
    This crossover just seems wrong.
    Like, what if Mewtwo was a boss in Zelda?
    well since mewtwo being a boss would be badass you should also imagine this crossover is so right
    I don't love it. I'd much rather a 3D CONSOLE improvement on the main series games, Pokemon Snap 2, or (although the execs have spoken against it) an MMO.
    well an mmo would be awsome but i like that they are open about trying new gameplay styles and this cross over looks very fun
    What the BEEP is narunaga (or whatever it is) I have bad feelings about the game and will not be getting it. It looks too much like pokemon ranger.
    um that doesnt make sense how does a board startegy game look like a game where you capture pokemon using a stylus circling them not to say that ranger is bad it is also very good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back