• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An invisible baby has appeared!

ShizukaJoestar

Lullabi City's Gym Leader
Years
Hello, I'm new to PokeCommunity, and you can call me Shizuka. I am an avid JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fan and I have played Pokemon since Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

I plan on making a Pokemon ROM hack based on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, called Pokemon Crazy Diamond Version. It will be based on Diamond is Unbreakable, my favorite part so far in the series.

Anyway, it's really nice to meet you all!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Shizuka! That sounds like a very, very ambitious ROM hack - but really cool nonetheless! Diamond is Unbreakable was one of the best parts of JJBA, imo. Best of luck to you! :)

ShizukaJoestar

Years
Hey Shizuka! That sounds like a very, very ambitious ROM hack - but really cool nonetheless! Diamond is Unbreakable was one of the best parts of JJBA, imo. Best of luck to you! :)

Hhhh it is ambitious, and I'm kinda reluctant to make it considering I know nothing about coding and game aspects, but I'm willing to learn! And aaaaa, I know right, DIU has won my heart ever since it aired on Toonami since August 2018! Thanks very much, Fairy!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! We have so many resources to help with your ROM Hacking journey. As long as you're willing to learn, there's definitely a way, even if it takes you a bit to understand the ins and outs of coding. I seriously didn't know Toonami was still a thing! Jeez I'm getting old! Best of luck to you in your hack, enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello, I'm new to PokeCommunity, and you can call me Shizuka. I am an avid JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fan and I have played Pokemon since Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

I plan on making a Pokemon ROM hack based on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, called Pokemon Crazy Diamond Version. It will be based on Diamond is Unbreakable, my favorite part so far in the series.

Anyway, it's really nice to meet you all!
Welcome to PC, Shizuka! Your first game was Gale of Darkness? That's pretty unusual, and cool! I hope you also enjoyed the main series games on the hand held systems :D

Hope to see you around!

Years
Welcome Shizuka, nice to meet you!! I've seen clips of JoJo and it seems so insanely weird lol, but I know that's the whole point. May watch at some point. Have a good time here. :>

ShizukaJoestar

Years
Welcome to PC, Shizuka! Your first game was Gale of Darkness? That's pretty unusual, and cool! I hope you also enjoyed the main series games on the hand held systems :D

Hope to see you around!

Thanks! And yeah, it was my first game, I was a lil kiddo when it came out and it was the first ever Pokemon game I played! I love the main games as well!

Welcome Shizuka, nice to meet you!! I've seen clips of JoJo and it seems so insanely weird lol, but I know that's the whole point. May watch at some point. Have a good time here. :>

Lol it IS kinda weird at times, but it's awesome, haha! Thanks for the welcome!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hmm which main game is your favorite? Also what's your favorite Pokemon? Oh and speaking of PMD, got a favorite team for that?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Pokemon HeartGold, fave Pokemon is shiny Flygon, and fave PMD team is Team Charm!

Hmm why HeartGold and not say Gold? Is it due to the QoL improvements along with Generation 3&4 changes/additions? Flygon is quite popular though so I can see that one(even though I think it should be Bug/Dragon but I digress). As for Team Charm, my nickname for them is the Powerpuff Girls. Think that fits? lol

Last edited:

ShizukaJoestar

Years
Hmm why HeartGold and not say Gold? Is it due to the QoL improvements along with Generation 3&4 changes/additions? Flygon is quite popular though so I can see that one(even though I think it should be Bug/Dragon but I digress). As for Team Charm, my nickname for them is the Powerpuff Girls. Think that fits? lol

I sadly didn't play the classic Gold because it was released before I even knew how to walk, so I was unable to play it qwq And tbh it does fit a little lol

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Hi!
Welcome to PC!
Do you have anything to share with us, such as favorite Pokemon?
This place is great for ROM Hackers and there are many resources for you to use.
I wish you the best of luck with your hack!

Back