• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] Trainer Personality Examination (Revived)

Polymus1!

Bored Bug type
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    A) User: Polymus1!
    B) Game: Black 2
    C) Gender: Male
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Oh. My. Goodness. Everything about this is actually perfect????? The drawings are adorable, I really really really love them and I am so glad I asked for them. I would also like to make a small log but I don't know if I should since no one really asked for it. Anywho, thank you so much, this post made me so happy. You are so talented I feel honored I gave you your team.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    Oh. My. Goodness. Everything about this is actually perfect????? The drawings are adorable, I really really really love them and I am so glad I asked for them. I would also like to make a small log but I don't know if I should since no one really asked for it. Anywho, thank you so much, this post made me so happy. You are so talented I feel honored I gave you your team.

Aw thanks! And absolutely we want to see a log of your challenge, this thread is here for people to both sign up and to tell people about their play throughs

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • A) User: Polymus1!
    B) Game: Black 2
    C) Gender: Male
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    a) User: Mascolo
    b) Game: X
    C) Gender: male

Spoiler:

Polymus1!

Bored Bug type
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    First time doing something like this, hope it turned out Ok!

Log 01 Season: Summer
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    Name: Tommyeatsdonuts
    Game: AlphaSaphire

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • I obtained Pikachu from professor Oak but we don't really get along at all. It might be because of the intense training to level 16 I put him through. Once that was done, we challenged Brock to a double team contest and through lucky rng we managed to beat him without having to grind any further.

tommyeatsdonuts

Proffesional Donut Eater
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Spoiler:

Love It! Gonna trade in an Igglybuff as my starter and I'll be on my way! Thank you!!

Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Eyy yo, imma give this a go since I am bored as hell and wanna try gen 4 again.

A) USERNAME:EternalSeekerX
    B) WHICH GAME: HGSS for now
    C) GENDER: Male

A-Z Personality Test

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Eyy yo, imma give this a go since I am bored as hell and wanna try gen 4 again.

A) USERNAME:EternalSeekerX
    B) WHICH GAME: HGSS for now
    C) GENDER: Male

A-Z Personality Test

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy it, if not, just tell me i'll make a new one.
    I posted my Test a week ago, should i make a new one or should i just wait for my team?

Years
  • Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy it, if not, just tell me i'll make a new one.
    I posted my Test a week ago, should i make a new one or should i just wait for my team?

Hey man thanks for responding, i like it to but i wonder if i can a reroll on sneasel? As I would have to get him near the end of the johto sauga. It can still be a ice type if you want. If not its all good. Also i think you may have hit the reply button more than once, your post was duplicated twice xD

a) User: Mascolo
    b) Game: X
    C) Gender: male

Spoiler:

I found your previous post, so I will give it a go

Spoiler:

Hopefully you like it =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Hey man thanks for responding, i like it to but i wonder if i can a reroll on sneasel? As I would have to get him near the end of the johto sauga. It can still be a ice type if you want. If not its all good. Also i think you may have hit the reply button more than once, your post was duplicated twice xD

First of all, sorry for posting mulitple times, i guess my phone messed it up a bit. Of course i can search a new one for Sneasel since its literally dumb if you get it so late.

New Pokemon:
    Cloyster(beach, ice type, confident, neutral evil) - This Cloyster is a trickster, it knew how to protect itself before. It used to beat Cloysters even when it itself still was a Shellder. No wonder its so confident, but after you catched it, it quickly becomes a good friend of you. The main thing about this Pokémon is it always liked its Ice side more than its Water side, because its parents raised it pretty harshly .
    -> Can't evolve until it gets an ice move.

And thank you for your team! Will try to start asap.

sunshinesonia

stressed possum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2020
    username: sunshinesonia!
    which game: x!
    gender: is it allowed to pick neutral or both? if not, female, maybe.

Spoiler:

probably not a good idea to sign up for a challenge when ive already got two ongoing, but my x file has been dead for a long time, so why not

Years
  • First of all, sorry for posting mulitple times, i guess my phone messed it up a bit. Of course i can search a new one for Sneasel since its literally dumb if you get it so late.

New Pokemon:
    Cloyster(beach, ice type, confident, neutral evil) - This Cloyster is a trickster, it knew how to protect itself before. It used to beat Cloysters even when it itself still was a Shellder. No wonder its so confident, but after you catched it, it quickly becomes a good friend of you. The main thing about this Pokémon is it always liked its Ice side more than its Water side, because its parents raised it pretty harshly .
    -> Can't evolve until it gets an ice move.

And thank you for your team! Will try to start asap.

Glad you like your team! Also I double checked, unless I can gen I can't get a shelder without good or super rod, super rod is in kanto and I can only get one fishing via good rod near either in victory road or safari zone near the end too. If you want to keep it an ice type I can probably get either a seel or lapras earlier on, idk which would fit the trainer class you made up for me. Or it could even be something very engineery (if that's a word), like man made pokemon's or something very da Vinci like smeargle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
    Back