• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The M-Factor

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
TheMfactor.jpg

The Mod-Offs!

☆ Background ☆

Recently it just hasn't seemed like there's enough competition and hate amongst the staff so I propose that we have a mod-off competition! Obviously the only way to tell who's the best mod would be to hold a singing competition, but since you're all wusses and wouldn't post anything, I think we should have a competition to see who can post the most spam in their section without being called out on it by the members. I'm open to other ideas, but this competition does need to happen - I'm the best god dammit and you all need to know this.

I also propose that the winner (me) gets promoted to hstaff. They could even get site admin tbh, it seems that title is just being given away recently. So yes, ideas and comments please and I'll set a date soon!

☆ The Event! ☆

Basically, you choose a section and then spam the crap out of until until you get caught! Any members that are seen to report a moderator taking part in the competition shall be instantly infracted so don't worry about that side of things. Whoever can prove they're the best at spamming without getting caught is truly worthy of the title of hstaff, so let the games begin!

Here's a sign-up form for those brave enough!

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Why are you entering: Because I'm the best god dammit.
What section will you be spamming?: Pokemon Clubs!
What is your special talent?: I can name every character ever in Gossip Girl.

☆ Adminy Stuff (Ozzy proving he's an admin) ☆

Judges
Lightning - Head Judge/'Druggie Skank'
Luke - *****y Side-Judge

Participants
AlexOzzyCake/'the god damn best'/winner - Spamming Pokemon Clubs
TwilightBlade/nub/'dances-with-space-goats' - Spamming Trade Corner
Went/smodnub/'likes-football-too-much-to-be-an-admin' - Spamming Other Trivia
Meganium90/nubwithnumbers/'can-do-some-mexican-dance' - Spamming New Users/Welcome
Forever/BWnub/'crazy-b*tch' - Spamming Black/White

Prize!
The winner of the M-Factor will be given the privilege of being promoted to hstaff! Since this is all hstaff spend their time doing anyway. (Confirmed by Lightning)

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Honestly, the spam one sounds hilarious. I think you guys should go with that. If anyone does report you, we can just comb through their posts to find things to infract them for. Should stop 'em in their tracks.

Don't like the idea of more admins though. :/ This position is kind of a big deal, after all. But I mean, the only requirement is being able to get away with spamming in pretty much every forum without people catching you for it so... it's probably a better way to judge potential admins than climbing the ranks lmao.

Cherrim

Years
then you'll just have to kick his ass. get to it.

(I have obviously called being the judge of this mod-off.)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I don't wanna compete, but I can ruin it for him by deleting every single spam post he makes in PoC B)

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I'll be the Simon Cowell of the competition and mercilessly tear all of you apart.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Should we make signing up mandatory or just for those that actually have the balls to do it? so not olli

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
So basically what you're saying is that signing up should be both mandatory and optional.

Cherrim

Years
I don't wanna compete, but I can ruin it for him by deleting every single spam post he makes in PoC B)
After much deliberation, We have decided that sabotaging the other competitors is absolutely within the rules.

Also everyone is signed up and in the running but (as of now) there is no (serious) penalty for not participating (but you may or may not have your mod status revoked).

Judges get to use the Royal We.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Erica is clearly the Paula Abdul since she's always drugged up. Fricken druggie skank...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Awhh, does that mean I can't keep a pretty members list? Well tough, I'm going to anyway! It'll make me look important and adminy.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
gurlll I'll wreck you so badly.

Username: TwilightBlade
Why are you entering: I'm a goddess.
What is your special talent?: I dance with space goats.

tumblr_lv5pyvHop71qbuxyp.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay me and Blade have entered I think that's everyone worthy of promotion. LET'S GO DO THIS.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Can I join and spam OT? I have been doing it for five years and apparently the higher staff like it XD

Back