• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What did your Eevee evolve into?

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
I evolved my Eevee into an Umbreon in Soul Silver (I really like its design! It's great - though I think that Espeon is a better overall Pokémon).

Last edited:
Years
Espeon the first time playing through a Johto game, I believe... =) And it took wayyy too long to do it lol. It just felt right to evolve it into one of the eeveelutions new to that generation. Wish I reset for a female tho!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've used both Espeon and Umbreon during Gen II, given how many times I've played the games. Though I believe I've used Espeon more often than I have Umbreon since Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution overall.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 19, 2018
In Crystal I bred Eevee with Ditto and evolved the baby into Espeon and the original into Vaporeon. They ended up being great! Espeon destroyed Team Rocket, Koga and Bruno, with the moveset: Psybeam,Bite,Shadow Ball and Sand Attack, and Vaporeon destroyed Lance, with the moveset: Aurora Beam, Surf, Bite, Quick Attack

Back