• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

NintendoPalkia

Making a pokemon game
Years
  • Pokemon Fan Game Sprite and Programming help

I already posted my request in another section, right after doing that I found the right section to do it in...LOL, sorry I'm rather new.

Anyways, I'm making a fan game and I was wondering if there is anyone out there that would like to help with spriting or programming. I'm thinking about using the pokemon ruby rom to create my game from. I also have a group of about 20 people on DeviantArt helping with spriting, roughly 74 sprites out of 200 are completed. And this is my group on DA:

http://fakemon-spriters.deviantart.com/

And if you are willing to help me it'll require you to look at a file of all my fakemon that I drew, there are roughly 200 individual files in the folder...but I'm open to all suggestions and I'll very much appreicate all help offered.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    does anyone know where i can get the VS backgrounds fort he kanto gym leaders from heart gold / soul silver? I already have brocks but am missing the others

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    does anyone know where i can get the VS backgrounds fort he kanto gym leaders from heart gold / soul silver? I already have brocks but am missing the others
    mugshots.png

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    sorry, probably didn't make it clear enough. I have the images of the laders themselves already, its the actual backgrounds that they're on. This bit
    bg.png

Years
  • Anyone know where to find a decent amount of black and white indoor tiles, not just the pokemon center and the heros bedroom tileset..

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • Hello, PC. It's been awhile, and I have a request. I am searching for a GBA-styled OWs tutorial. If you could link me via VM or PM, that would be great.

thank you,
    Evil Arms (a.k.a Sesshomaru)

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
  • I need a custom tile set for a building called the rumble rock hideout, there will be on in each city to replace the gyms... Please pm/vm me for more info

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2011
    Need 2 Sprite Sheet

can someone maker some hero/heorine sprite sheets
    i have the sprites ... and they need to be as small as these ...

sprites.png

Back