• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternal Nightmare - [PG-16] OOC/SUs

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'll fill out the rest in a sec

Pokemon Species -
    Houndoom
    Pokemon Name -
    Cain Argonant
    Pokemon Gender -
    Male
    Pokemon Appearance -
    Like a Houndoom
    Pokemon Personality -
    Cain is tough, beyond tough, and is also very cold, especially to what he considers 'weak' Pokemon. He has absolutely no respect for those who cannot defend themselves. He does have great respect and sometimes admiration for stronger pokemon, though. Cain does not like to get along with others, and will be sometimes mean, sometimes downright harsh to most. Cain is not afraid to fight, in fact he welcomes this as things better resolve with your teeth than with words. Cain is also rash and impatient, often rushing forward to try to accomplish his goal.
    Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) -
    Nightmares, He dreams of a constant overwhelming battle flooding him, as he tries to survive it. The dream ends whenever it looks like he is losing and about to fall.
    Pokemon Moves -
    Flamethrower, Crunch, Howl, Sacred Fire, Thunder Fang, Will-O-Wisp
    Others (Something not mentioned above) - I like mozzarella cheese.
    Password: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Pokemon Species - Cranidos
    Pokemon Name -
    Donas
    Pokemon Gender -
    Male

Pokemon Appearance -
    Donas has the appearance of a regular Cranidos in both height in form. However, he has a long scar under his chin after he injured himself by means he would rather not talk about. His left eye is a duller red than the accompanying right from a withering in his eyesight.

Pokemon Personality -
    Donas is a cocky little Cranidos. Naturally arrogant he has tendencies to look down on all pokemon that cross his path, though he seems to automatically take up rivalries with the males than the females. He is always up for a challenge to show just to prove his superiority and strength. With so much confidence in himself, it's understandable that a loss in any aspect can leave him in bewildered anger. This state isn't easy for him to get out of and he has tendencies to attack when he finds himself like this.

He can be caring and encouraging--when he wants to--but those rare occasions have vanished since the curse befell his home. The lack of sleep had gotten to both his mind and body. Exhausted and sleepless he has flashes of irritation, anger, and impatience. Donas finds a problem in everything with his gradually rising pessimism and won't hesitate to make a (usually) negative comment. Restless and worried he's going insane Donas is reluctant to stand in one spot for longer than a minute. When things begin to slow down its often one can find him pacing around or simply gone off somewhere for an unknown amount of time.

Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) -
    Insomnia
    Pokemon Moves -
    Thrash (Egg Move), Head Smash, Pursuit, Ancient Power, Scary Face

Others (Something not mentioned above) - Not that I can think of at the moment.

Password (I'm not gonna accept you if I can't see the password. It's in here somewhere...down there...) -Red Hot Chili Peppers

I hope this SU isn't as bad to you as it is to me. XD

*looks at Supervegetas post* I thought we were supposed to have six moves. e.e *feels like she did something wrong*

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • @ Supervegeta & kiklion, you guys are both in :) welcome to the RP! Nice SUs.

THE RP HAS STARTED. I REPEAT, THE RP HAS STARTED.

I've edited my post in the main thread, so you people can start now

good luck!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I wanna point out that Kiklion got the password wrong. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Whoa, a whole page... I'm not used to fast paced RPs like this >.< Maybe I'd better learn. But that would mean I'd have to read through all the previous posts before posting... because I always do. And I don't have time to do that now :/ maybe I can't be in this RP after all. I'll try to post some soon, maybe tomorrow night.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Don't say that Red's. We've just beginning. Most have posted their starting posts. Right now FallenAngelSilver (Silver), Miley (Julie) and I (Saphyre) are trying to find more Pokemon to go to Darkrai's castle.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • I haven't even seen the thread yet, but by the sounds of things, I have a lot of reading to do. XD

Also, I'm a girl. XD

Years
  • I went to sleep and all of a sudden, there were like 3 pages up?? Mostly were about Silver and some Ampharos gal(I forgot the name). And I didn't exactly read everything cos it was all conversation making it quite hard for me to keep track. So can someone exactly, tell me what's going on and whether we've started off? I'm confused. >.>

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • oh it's fine! I'll give you a little recap.

Lucifer (me) is with Silver and his mate, and they're now on the streets at night. We met a Houndoom (Supervegeta) and he insulted Silver, so Lucifer fought with him and basically won. That's all for now...

Back