• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

HackerTDog

Hacker
Years
  • Hey dude love the game so far! I found a bug/typo here, ya might wanna fix it :P
    iPUW4Ug

Years
  • This game is epic!! I have discovered it today and i love it so much :p
    I have only a question... Kerpymon/Cherubimon will appear in this game? e.e

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    This game is epic!! I have discovered it today and i love it so much :p
    This game is still in demo phase, so probably not.
    But you can get Lopmon as starter and train all the way to Antylamon if I'm not mistaken.

Years
  • This game is epic!! I have discovered it today and i love it so much :p
    Thank you very much :) Kerpy and Cherubi will be added when we'll add the Mega levels.
    Due to the Lack of Updates or post .. is the game dead ?

No, the game is always alive, dont worry ;)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Hey! I've been looking at this game for a while since I love Digimon, and it's always great to see new games for it. I finally downloaded it today and played through a little bit of it. And it's great! I'm really enjoying the story and the gameplay, since it's a lot like the first Digimon World game but with RPG elements.

Haha, I want to restart the game to get V-mon for a partner, since he's my favorite Digimon.

Hopefully everything goes well for the next update!

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I'm thinking of downloading this game, I love digimon. I used to get hype when I watched Digimon hacks of RSE on youtube, and I've thought of type conversions of digimon to pokemon,
    The art work looks pretty cool. :)

EDIT: Anyone who played this game do you think I should play this game?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I'm thinking of downloading this game, I love digimon. I used to get hype when I watched Digimon hacks of RSE on youtube, and I've thought of type conversions of digimon to pokemon,
    The art work looks pretty cool. :)

EDIT: Anyone who played this game do you think I should play this game?
    From one digimon fan to another: hell yes.
    Won't play this game myself for a long time though since I'll be busy with "Digimon Story: Cybersleuth" for some time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    So, i know its rude to ask for timetables or release dates, and i also am aware hacking takes time. However, i was just wondering if maybe theres a chance perhaps once a week or something you guys can give us an update on the progress? That way it keeps us fans a little less anxious as i've seen posts of "is this still being worked on" more than once.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2020
    Can you please add Meicoomon, Zenimon, Hubmon, Batterymon, Pilomon, Jokermon, Soundbirdmon, Deputymon, Bombmon, Blastmon, Ruthless Tuwarmon, Ganemon, Dorbickmon, Shakamon, Greatest Cutemon, Petalamon, Gatchmon, Dokamon, Hackmon(Appli Monsters), Musimon, DoGatchmon, Meicrackmon, Raidramon(Appli Monsters), Navimon, Mailmon, Callmon, Cameramon, Dougamon, Dressmon, Perorimon, Pilermon, Gomimon, Protecmon, Recomon, Reviewmon, Roleplaymon, Shotmon, Scopemon, Sukashimon, Watchmon, Weathermon, Addmon, Gashamon, Messemon, Offmon, Onmon, Rocketmon, Mastemon,
    Parallelmon, Metamormon, Junomon, KoZenimon, Armamon, WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, HerculesKabuterimon, Phoenixmon, Ceresmon, Vikemon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon, Jesmon, UlforceVdramon, Imperialdramon, Valkyrimon, ClavisAngemon, GrandisKuwagamon, Apollomon, Dianamon, Marsmon, Venusmon, Jupitermon, Cannondramon, SlushAngemon, Gallantmon, MegaGargomon, Sakuyamon, Justimon, Cherubimon, HiAndromon, SaberLeomon, MarineAngemon, Beelzemon, Anubismon, Plutomon, Chaosmon, GrandGeneramon, CyberDracomon, Goldramon, Magnadramon, Azulongmon, Ogudomon, Barbamon, ClearAgumon, SnowAgumon,
    GranLocomon, Aldamon, Beowolfmon, JetSilphymon, RhinoKabuterimon, Rhihimon, Daipenmon, Gryphonmon, GranDracmon, ShineGreymon, MirageGaogamon, Rosemon, Ravemon, JumboGamemon, KingChessmon, QueenChessmon, Kentaurosmon, RustTyrannomon, Slayerdramon, Minervamon, Dynasmon, Crusadermon, Dominimon, Diaboromon, Darkdramon, Dorbickmon, Feresmon, Dinorexmon, Dexmon, Armageddemon, Lampmon, Spinomon, Callismon, GranKuwagamon, Craniamon, Neptunemon,
    Breakdramon, Chronomon, TigerVespamon, Dorugoramon, Alphamon, Owryumon, BanchoLeomon, Bagramon, Quartzmon, Laylamon,
    AvengeKidmon, BelleStarmon, AxeKnightmon, Boltmon, Bucchiemon, MetalSeadramon, Machinedramon, Puppetmon, Piedmon,
    ExoGrimmon, Apocalymon, MaloMyotismon, Lucemon, Belphemon, Daemon, Leviamon, Leopardmon, Galacticmon, King Drasil,
    Pukumon, Tera Devast, Troopmon, Chaosmon, UltimateBrakimon, Olegmon, EmperorGreymon, MagnaGarurumon, Susanoomon,
    Shift Eraser, Ghoulmon, Gulfmon, D-Reaper, Eaglemon, Dinotigermon, Gaossmon, Ekakimon, Goldramon, Mangadramon, Ogudomon, Gankoomon, SkullMammothmon, SkullScorpiomon, NeoMyotismon, Splashmon, Gravimon, Ignitemon, ZekeGreymon, Merukimon, Mastemon, Panbachimon, Parasimon, Pharoahmon, Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode, Mermaimon, Aegisdramon, Azulongmon, BlackWarGreymon, Millenniumon, Zanbamon, Reapermon, Samudramon, Sanzomon, Tactimon, Surfimon, Murmukusmon, & Zamielmon to Beta 3 of this game, Thanks.

Last edited:
    Back