• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi hii I'm Serenity! (⌒▽⌒)

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
Years
  • I just stumbled upon this forum. I'm so happy I found it!

I love Pokemon ∩( ・ω・)∩ My favorite is Blissey! I am an artist and a singer! (・∀・)

I hope we can become friends!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2011
    Hello. :) I'm first

This is a really nice forum, yet a bit strict for a PKMN forum tho :(

artist and a singer ? o.o

Yeah ofc :p

Have fun

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • This is a really nice forum, yet a bit strict for a PKMN forum tho :(
    As far as the other big Pokémon message boards go, we're notoriously the easiest-going one. :] Heck, for a couple years we didn't even HAVE written rules...

But hello there, NurseSerenity! o/

You're not the first to just stumble upon us, but I hope you'll be one of the awesometastic people who stick around for a bit. :] I think you'll find this place is massively more insane than it seems at first glance more fun when you visit frequently~

You may wanna check out the Culture & Media board and our Art Gallery. Haha, seems perfect for your interests. :P

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Hi Serenity :3 Nice Avatar! Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around.

We have a pretty awesome art corner you can check out, and if you are into the latest installment of pokemon you should visit the Pokemon anime board or the Black and White Section.

The IRC Chat is also popular with the members here and you should chat there and make some new friends ^.^
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Welcome to PC, Ms. NurseSerenity I guarantee that you'll be liking this forums than any other else out there as IMHO has the most nicest people I've ever known. Just open up a little and you'll be comfortable here in no time. ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I just stumbled upon this forum. I'm so happy I found it!

I love Pokemon ∩( ・ω・)∩ My favorite is Blissey! I am an artist and a singer! (・∀・)

I hope we can become friends!

Hey there, Serenity! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad you decided to join us! You mentioned that you actually drew your current avatar. Looks like you've done a great job on it! I think the Art Gallery is perfect for you. There, you can go ahead and make your own art gallery, so you can show off your stuff, and get feedback from our artistic members. :) I'm pretty sure you're going to have a lot of fun here! :)

Make sure you read the rules and the FAQ. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • Hello. :) I'm first

This is a really nice forum, yet a bit strict for a PKMN forum tho :(

artist and a singer ? o.o

Yeah ofc :p

Have fun

Aww it's okay! (^▽^) I used to be apart of friendcodes! That was strict!!

Yep yep (#^u^#) Two of my biggest passions!

Thank yoouu *hug*

As far as the other big Pokémon message boards go, we're notoriously the easiest-going one. :] Heck, for a couple years we didn't even HAVE written rules...

But hello there, NurseSerenity! o/

You're not the first to just stumble upon us, but I hope you'll be one of the awesometastic people who stick around for a bit. :] I think you'll find this place is massively more insane than it seems at first glance more fun when you visit frequently~

You may wanna check out the Culture & Media board and our Art Gallery. Haha, seems perfect for your interests. :P

( ゚ Д゚)! Wuh woaahh! I'll like it here a lot~ Following rules is eaaasaaayy~

I will don't worry (゜◇゜) so we better become frieennddss! I've been on for 3 straight hours! I feel so welcomed! (T▽T) never had so many welcomes in my life! I'll stay here~

I will I will ( ´∀`) you better check it out when I post my stuff tooo!

Hi Serenity :3 Nice Avatar! Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around.

We have a pretty awesome art corner you can check out, and if you are into the latest installment of pokemon you should visit the Pokemon anime board or the Black and White Section.

The IRC Chat is also popular with the members here and you should chat there and make some new friends ^.^
    [/URL]

Tank youuu! ( ゚ Д゚) I love yours...I LOVE CHERUBI. My soulmate!!

Oooo oki~ I am getting White this week so Imma be all over that! (^v^)

There's an IRC here!? I love IRC! Thank you I'll be in there a lot :D See you there!! Thank you for the information and warm welcome! It means a lot!

Welcome to PC, Ms. NurseSerenity I guarantee that you'll be liking this forums than any other else out there as IMHO has the most nicest people I've ever known. Just open up a little and you'll be comfortable here in no time. ^_^

Yaayy thank youu! I love this forum already. With all these warm welcomes I think I'll stay here for a looong time. ( ´∀`) As long as my love for Pokemon shall live..FOREVER! (⌒▽⌒)

Hey there, Serenity! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad you decided to join us! You mentioned that you actually drew your current avatar. Looks like you've done a great job on it! I think the Art Gallery is perfect for you. There, you can go ahead and make your own art gallery, so you can show off your stuff, and get feedback from our artistic members. :) I'm pretty sure you're going to have a lot of fun here! :)

Make sure you read the rules and the FAQ. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Thank you :-D I will~ It looks like a lot of fun!

:3c I already did! I'm two steps ahead of ya! (・∀・)

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Heya, Serenity! Welcome to PC. xD;
    I hope we can be good friends, and I also hope you enjoy your time here.
    As the others have mentioned already, since you are an artist, the art gallery is perfect for you.
    I'd be glad to check out what you've got. ;3
    Well, have fun!

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • Heya, Serenity! Welcome to PC. xD;
    I hope we can be good friends, and I also hope you enjoy your time here.
    As the others have mentioned already, since you are an artist, the art gallery is perfect for you.
    I'd be glad to check out what you've got. ;3
    Well, have fun!

:3 Oki~ *becomes good friend* YAAAAAY~
    ;3 gewd, you betta~
    I like your post layout! Looks so cool~ ( ̄へ ̄)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Hi hi Serenity,
    I'm countryemo, or yeah :3
    So much smilies~ woah, seems like you already gotte your self fitted in =D
    I'll be sure to check out your art or ect when you post it~ =P
    Ofcourse your gonna hear this, but I <3 your avatar. You did a great job.

Anyways were a crazy fun forum! ^O^
    Hope you stay ahile and enjoy :$

~countryemo

Years
  • Hey Serenity... An Artist and a singer huh?!?! Nice :D
    Can i be so bold as to ask to see some of you work?
    Some people call me a bit of an artist, but I'm not sure I quite deserve it yet.
    I love to sing though also, but still not sure i'm great at that haha. Apparently I have improved alot over the last twelve months lol

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Your avatar is adorable. ♥ Artist and singer - a very good combination. I can doodle but I wish I could sing!

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • Hey Serenity... An Artist and a singer huh?!?! Nice :D
    Can i be so bold as to ask to see some of you work?
    Some people call me a bit of an artist, but I'm not sure I quite deserve it yet.
    I love to sing though also, but still not sure i'm great at that haha. Apparently I have improved alot over the last twelve months lol

You can go on my profile album or my dA! I just got a new dA so it's a little empty https://purinda.deviantart.com/

: D You improve if you practice! I improved a lot in the past 3 months, gettin' better all the time! Glad to know someone loves what I love!

Your avatar is adorable. ♥ Artist and singer - a very good combination. I can doodle but I wish I could sing!

Yayy thank you! Really? Anyone can sing!! You just have to put your mind to it and practice!

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Just putting it out there, Serenity is awesome. Already contributing to the community with contests and super nice (:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hi Serenity, and welcome to PC! We do have quite a few rules, but on the whole they're not hard to stick by and as long as you do, you'll find that we're pretty friendly here :) I sing, but it's just a hobby and I sound kinda bad xD I wish I could draw too... I'd do tons of art of the girl from Leaf Green... she's super cute :) (do you do requests?)

Anyway, you'll definitely enjoy your time here, so I hope to see you around the site! And if you want to chat or be friends, just drop me a message!

Years
  • Wow, I love your very Japanese style stuff, Serenity :D
    I'm a big fan of Japanese culture.
    I'm actually heading there in 3 weeks ^_^
    I might upload a picture of my Japanese style "art" (depending on who you ask. But i call it art :P) tonight when I get home!

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • Hi Serenity, and welcome to PC! We do have quite a few rules, but on the whole they're not hard to stick by and as long as you do, you'll find that we're pretty friendly here :) I sing, but it's just a hobby and I sound kinda bad xD I wish I could draw too... I'd do tons of art of the girl from Leaf Green... she's super cute :) (do you do requests?)

Anyway, you'll definitely enjoy your time here, so I hope to see you around the site! And if you want to chat or be friends, just drop me a message!

(´・ω・`) Yayy thank you!! I do like it here, everyone is so nice! Except for the chat! ( つ Д `) Mean in there!

It doesn't matter if you're bad, singing is good for the soul and makes you happy! ( ゚ヮ゚) I like her too she's so cute! I do when I have time! Maybe if you suggest something I could do it sometime, but no promises @o@ wahh

Thank you so much! ( ゚ヮ゚) I definitely will!

Wow, I love your very Japanese style stuff, Serenity :D
    I'm a big fan of Japanese culture.
    I'm actually heading there in 3 weeks ^_^
    I might upload a picture of my Japanese style "art" (depending on who you ask. But i call it art :P) tonight when I get home!

Yayy thank you! ( ゚ヮ゚) I'm excited for you! Where are you going?
    Upload it I would love to seee! (`・ω・´) Nice to meet you!

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Hello. I am Shadow_Angel. Welcome to the forums! Your avatar is very nice, and an artist and a singer is very nice;quite the good combination. I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay, it appears that you are quite a nice user and very contributive.
    Hope to see you around.

Years
  • Oh my goodness you sound so adorable. Tee hee, I'm new here too. But I know a member and they seem to like it here :'D I hope you enjoy it here~

Back