• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you dislike of Pokémon go.

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
The only things I dislike is that I don't have the time to do Raid battles and most of time when they do happen there is no one else joining.

The only other thing is I really hate exclusives because most people don't have the Time and money to go to another country to catch that Pokémon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There's actually a lot of things I tend to complain about lol

The main thing is probably raid timers. Takes forever for something to hatch & not being able to see all raids in like a 5km radius :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
1. Tracking system, terrible system. Right now the onlybway to use it is searchbthe spawnpoints, useless in an area where you don't know spawnpoints. You typically walk around until it despawns. The whole "its at the top so its closer" isn't true as I've had pokemon at the bottom of the nearby spawn and the top pokemon never spawn.
2. Glitches, namely the app freezing causing me to lose raidpasses. I also hate that tier 4 and 5 can't be solo'd by most. Getting people together for a tier 4 raid is next to impossible
3. 5km eggs (wish they'd do away with 5kms, to short for bought incubators, too long for the free. Or at least wish we could discardbeggs
4. No second endless use incubator
5. No timer on Pokemon at pokestops

Years
^this
i don't have time to earn coins since i often play on the go and can't stop for raids etc, so this is very limiting for me. i end up having to buy coins to increase my slots and i'm still only at 400 :s

Years
Nothing against the game, I just hate my location. There's never anything around for being in the city

Years
Bad: Regional exclusives. I don't want to travel all over the world just to get Torkoal, Tropius, Heracross, Tauros, Farfetch'd and a bunch of others in my dex.
Worse: Temporal exclusives. Since time travelling is still impossible and I only started playing again quite recently, I'm pretty sure I'll never get one of the Regi's, Shedinja or Spiritomb.
Terrible: Pokemon that are still completely unobtainable. Where are Smeargle, Kecleon and Clamperl? And why did they even bother starting up Gen 4 when Gen 2 and 3 were not even fully implemented?

Back