• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    I spent a few days in New Jersey for my 17th birthday

Which superhero is your all time favorite?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Superman, slightly above Spider-Man in terms of favorites and when I was younger, Batman/Flash. Superman is the ultimate hero, always there to save the day no matter what since his first appearance in 1938, and that concept is appealing to me. He is an incorruptible and unstoppable champion of truth and justice, full of compassion and kindness. Superman isn't the strongest in his universe but he will always step up to fight off those who hurt the innocent. And he is far from a distant alien that only cares about Lois Lane like Zack Synder's films and bad comics like to suggest. He is a guy that cares about everyone, no exception. He doesn't see himself as above anyone nor a god figure. He is a very enjoyable character in his good and best stories. I don't like it when writers treat him like Jesus or some tool for Lois or overly preachy and holier than thou.

Do you like medical dramas?

dannymusic

The Smiling Trombonist
    Years
  • Fire. Ice physics are the worst in games, and ice is a pretty lousy pokemon type defensively.

When a pokemon gets released from the PC, where does it go?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, but I'm not very skilled at it.

Cowboys or Pirates, who would win in a fight will 30 on each side

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Cowboys usually have guns so they have a significant advantage if their aim is good.

Can you dance well?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I think highly of them, they're my family. I love them more than anything else in the world. :)

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Dunno, right now I'll say people littering and leaving trash all over the place, instead of where it should be, in the trash can or recycling bin. Although the term pet peeve is not a good description because no peeve of mine is ever minor to me.

Do you have a collection(s) of something you're enthusiastic about?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back