• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reborn (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
  • OOC: When can our characters become pokemorphs?

IC:

The battle was finally over. Frank was very well entertained. Frank walked over to both trainers and began to ask "Well that was a good battle." He faced the pokemorph. "That was very admirable of you to give him a full restore."

Frank looked over at the sunset. It was dark orange. "Looks like good exploring weather doesnt it?" Frank normally liked sunsets. This one was exceptional.

Years
  • OOC: We become Poke-morphs when we want but we cannot change back.

IC: "I don't need Full Restores so it's natural I try and help the defeated," Taku replied calmly.

"Don't worry about it. Besides, I was only testing Vaporeon's power. I can go MUCH harder on someone," Taku said, flames starting to appear in her eyes.

Taku pulled out three Pokeballs. None of them contained Vaporeon. She threw them in the air and the three other Pokemon she caught, Walrein, Lanturn, and Huntail, were released in a blue light, meaning they had been let go.

A huge crash had been heard throughout the ferry. It was the ferry itself breaking in 2.

"I hafta go." Taku jumped into the water and under the ferry.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
  • Adrian started to panic when he realized that, for some inexplicable reason, the boat was breaking in half. "Wait!" he yelled after Taku but she had already disappeared under the water. He looked at Vincent, who shared his expression of dismay, and awkwardly scooped the gangly creature up off the ground and began casting around desperately for the solution (lifeboats, a friendly face...), not sure how to handle the situation.

Years
  • Taku disappeared under the boat.

A large blast of blue light could be seen from the underside of the ferry.

Suddenly everything within a ten inch radius of where the ferry was ripping in half became frozen.

An Ice Beam was used as an adhesive to hold the boat together.

Taku jumped back onto the ferry's deck wet with her head-fang glowing a bright blue.

"I'm back."

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
  • "... are we sinking?!" he whimpered, hugging Vincent tighter (who appeared strangled, trying to claw his way out of his cowardly friend's arms). Adrian settled him on the ground and looked up at Taku. "Did you fix the boat?" he asked, not aware of the Ice Beam she had used to adhere the breaking ship.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Well when can that start?

IC:

"I doubt that the ship can hold together that long with a simple block of ice." Frank said. The ship began rocking slightly.

"What could have caused the explosion?" Frank asked. He never heard of many explosions to ferries. "What do we do now?" Frank asked again. He was normally not in a situation where he could not control what was happening. Frank ran over to the railing and grabbed it.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
  • Adrian bounded over to Frank. "I have no idea what caused the ferry to erm, break in half but... I think we should find some lifeboats or something." he suggested, trying to sound casual, testing the ship's stability by stomping the planking. The innards of the ship creaked loudly in response and he stopped, blushing. Vincent, responding to his species' instinct to warn people of danger, began darting around the ship yowling.

Years
  • "Stay there. I'll be right back."

Taku broke out part of the ferry's deck and jumped to the engine room.

"Hmmm. I'll hafta make due," Taku said while pulling about ten pieces of already broken off metal and used a Flamethrower attack to adhere those to the ferry holding it together for the rest of the ride to the island.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    After healing his pokemon, Alex recalled Psyshine.

"Damnit, what the hell could cause that..."

Alex then remembered something about a disaster coming. "Crap, could this be due to that Jarusa island?" Alex mumbled to himself. Another goal. Kick some ass. They were approaching the dock very quickly, though the ferry slowed down a bit. There was another attack, from the side. A blueish/green light hit them, crackling with electricity. It blew a large hole in the ferry's right side, and was quickly taking in water.

"The hell? Damn, I'm not going to bother waiting right now," Alex said as he called Suicune. Alex jumped into the water with Suicune, trying to find the source. He pulled out a knife, and went to the surface to inspect the hole. It was at the engine room and this wasn't good, since whatever down there attacked us was a dragon type, or a Gyarados.

Another blast. Boom.

Alex blacked out as Suicune tried to drag him to the shore. Trainers were being knocked overboard, leaving little room for comfort. Anywhere you gone, there was disaster...

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
  • "Vincent, I wouldn't normally do this but..." Adrian murmured as he recalled the Absol to his Pokeball. He looked around, panic-stricken, and prepared to launch himself overboard. Watching above from over the railing, he saw Alex's Suicine attempting to drag its trainer's seemingly motionless body ashore -- which seemed only a short swim away. The aftermath of the attack was still visible, a green smog rising up out of hole on the side of the ferry. He gasped, turned in time to watch the cabin become an obliterated heap of twisted metal, and catapulted himself over the decking. He was not a strong swimmer, and began to doggy-paddle (true Growlithe-style) for dear life towards the shoreline -- which, at sea level, seemed painfully distant. While the surrounding ocean was crowded with passengers who had been involuntarily tossed or had leapt overboard, the only figure he recognised was that of Suicine, who was still struggling along ahead of him, and he managed to come close enough to be able to assist with the dragging of Alex.

Last edited:

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Julian had managed to fly off the ship before it sank (after recalling Sceptile), and landed on the shore as people were arriving. Looking at the sinking ship, he asked the trainer with the Espeon a question.

"Now do you see why I asked you not to battle before we got here. This place is dangerous."

Julian waited a bit.

"Oh well. Looks like we're all stuck here at any rate. Tell me, any ideas as to who destroyed the ship and why?"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Frank was blown overboard quickly as another blast hit. Frank did normally enjoy swimming but now it was life or death. But he managed to make it to the surface of the water quickly. Slipping in and out of conciousness he managed to swim to the nearby island. Looks like this trip was more then I barganed for. He thought to himself as he continued swimming

He managed to make it to the shore quickly. His hoody was very damp but decided against taking it off. Since he might need it later. Suddenly he overheard a trainer

"Oh well. Looks like we're all stuck here at any rate. Tell me, any ideas as to who destroyed the ship and why?"

Frank walked over to the trainer and began to talk very loudly as if to all the other trainers. "Forget who did it. We need to know how we are getting off. Since our pokemon cant swim that far. Does anyone have a pokenav or pokegear?" Since he forgot his back at his parents house he was stuck. The ferry might send help since it didnt return. But how long would that take?

Years
  • "Okay guys. I'll be right back," Taku said to the others before she dived in the water.

Flashes of red lights were rapidly being shown while Pokeballs were being thrown onto the ferry.

Taku jumped back onto the ferry and threw the Pokeballs at the other trainers.

"Take these and use the Pokemon inside them. They'll help us get to Jarusa island. I'm staying here," Taku told them.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: are we going to see any team rocket grunts on the island?

IC:

Frank watched as more trainers began swimming towards the island. Some of them on pokemon. Frank watched as the ship in the distance continue to sink slowly. He quickly turned around and looked at the island.

"Allright. Now while we wait for everyone to come to the island lets brainstorm about what to do next." Frank was used to leading people in directions. "Also release your pokemon from their balls right now. They may want some exersize."

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: Well I guess we're probably gonna meet up with a few grunts soon. Though remember, this is some island no one gone to for years. The only reeason people are going here is because they know rare pokemon are there now.
    ---

IC: Alex woke up near Suicune and a few trainers and such. He found himself on the shore of the beach, most likely knocked out from what appeared to be a Dragonbreath attack.

"Thanks Suicune, I guess I owe you one," the trainer said trying to get up. With the damage done to the ferry, trainers were struggling to follow directions and get to the island at the same time while in a crowded group. It just didn't work. They could handle a rampaging Ursarang possibly, but they're on a supposedly uninhabited island and attacked by some unknown creature. The trainers started to pile up on the shore, and Alex reorientated himself and stood up. The attack made him a bit dizzy, however he managed to steadily keep himself standing.

"So... We realise something doesn't want us here, so there's a small chance of actually getting away if it's pretty agile and a pokemon," Alex said; as Suicune glowed a bright blue. Calm Mind. That meaned one thing.

"Get out of the water ASAP!"

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thread Warnings: 1

Making sentences in your post

this long and just pressing the return key

doesn't count as a paragraph, sorry.

One paragraph minimum please, and also, I thought I'd just point out as a side not Angelic Exacalibur, that IC means In character, and OOC means Out of Character, so you mixed them up in your last post. xD;

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah I was wondering about the short posts here. Anyway I was planning on posting the IC, OOC mixup here as well

IC:

Frank ran to the shore of the water. "Why is there something in the water?" Why would something be in the water. Frank thought to himself. Only a few more trainers were still wading in the water.

Frank who liked swimming in water couldn't see why they needed to rush out of it. Then he remembered something. The reason the ferry was sinking was because it was blasted. So that meant that the most likely place the blast came from was the water itself.

"So how do you expect to get the rest of the trainers out of the water?" He said to the trainer with the Suicune. "There must be like 4 more people still in the water."

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    "Gah, I'll have to do this myself. Estrani, get them out of the water!" Alex said as he threw a PokeBall. A Flygon came out of it and instantly rushed to try and help get the people out of the water. Suicune's Calm Mind was fading away, and she'd buff herself with another one if they're not out. But after that, she'd launch a Whirlpool attack to draw out the cause of this disaster.

"Gon! [Hold on to my tail!]" Estrani yelled as he tried to have the trainers who were without water-type pokemon to get to shore quickly. Knowing Suicune, she would help. But the legendary pokemon is busy trying to eliminate the problem using her own means. The Absol morph and those on pokemon could help themselves, but it's obvious by swimming on your own you can't make it safely once Whirlpool starts.

"Hey, hold on to the Flygon's tail!" Alex yelled at the trainers. Telling them about Suicune would cause them to panic even more, so this was the only way at the moment.

Let's just hope this is a wild angry pokemon, and not something whoever is here at the island has cooked up, Alex thought. If this was a trap for something, then he was mearly falling into their hands, whoever planned the attack. But still, it's better off than being stuck in Suicune's Whirlpool attacks. They could sink an entire cruise ship at full power. Eventually the Flygon pulled a few trainers to shore, and was back to pull the others who would cause too much strain on Flygon for him to drag them to shore.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Name:Jake Anthony Ryan
    Appearence:Dark green eyes,emerald necklace,green stary Poketch,green jacket,green runing shoes with a red star at the botom,black belt,and green blue jeans with a pokeball on every pocket
    Personality:fun loving and realy cocky
    DNA Used:infernape
    History:Jake was born into a wealthy family in sunyshore city on febuary 14 and always got what he wanted and was always interested in contests and gym battles.As he grew older he damanded a pokemon and on one fateful birthday he received a chimchar the second he saw it he named in Chimy.
    Other:sinnoh leage champ

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • OOC: We ought to have some team rocket grunts come here soon.

IC:

"Allright. Now that all the trainers are out of the water. I think we need to find some way to signal the mainland to come and rescue us." Frank said. He was standing on a treestump and looking at all the other trainers. Most of them where just looking around and doing random things

"Now on to my previous question. Does anyone have Poke-gear or a Poke-nav? Since we really need to signal someone on the mainland to send another ship to come get us." Frank knew even if they did it would take several hours before another ship came to get them. Even so they still didnt solve the mystery of the sinking ship. "Anyway does anyone have any ideas of what to do first? Since I am kinda stumped here." Frank took into account that he was standing on a tree stump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back