• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tsareena should be fighting type

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    I mean, she can kick and is known for them, so fighting type would be perfect for her.
    and her signature move is trop kick which is just a grassy drop kick.
    in fact she needs more fighting moves.
    what game freak, is it because she can only be female and you don't want any female only fighting types

ARE YOU SEXIST GAME FREAK!??!??!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I don't think they're sexist on this point. After all, you could argue all Pokemon that fight should be fighting type because they do fighting things.

I mean, it wouldn't be terribly out of place here, but it isn't the first time Pokemon are 'missing' a type that can be argued to fight it (e.g. Luxray and the Dark typing).

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    ok but zeraora should be fighting type FOR SURE. I mean he does just as much fighting as Lucario who is fighting type plus it would be the first electric fighting type

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    ok but what about Florges.

are we forgetting that for some odd reason it isn't partially Grass-type?

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Same with Comfey, tbh. Literally a ring of flowers and we ain't giving it a Grass typing?

And Dwebble too. I get that crustaceans are "bugs" of the ocean but there should really be a Water typing in there somewhere.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • ....Comfey isn't a grass type because it just likes to wear flowers, though? They're not really a part of its body.

I agree on Zerarora, though. It should have been a fighting type.

Years
  • ehhh I can see the argument for Grass-typed Comfey, though. you would think upon first glance of its general floral themed motif and moveset that it might as well be partially grass-typed.

another example is that Komala (for me, anyways). it keeps throwing me off because even though it should be obvious it's a normal type, I keep thinking it's a psychic type because it has a general theme similar to musharna with sleeping. @__@

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    ....Comfey isn't a grass type because it just likes to wear flowers, though? They're not really a part of its body.

Welp, shows how much attention I've been paying, lol. I always thought that blue vine thing was attached to the Pokemon and the flowers, but I think you might be right!

Always felt like Inkay/Malamar should have a Water typing. Not sure which type it would give up since they both make sense for them, but it's like... they're squids, lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • bruh let's just go crazy on it make tsareena grass/fire just for the hell of it.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Don't know if this is releveant? But is it weird that I like the fact that there are fish mons that aren't part Water and plant mons that aren't part grass? I mean obvious ones yeah are kind of weird but if not it adds variety

Back