• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Luigi 64 (SM64 Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    so..... how's the project going, fixed that bug yet?and asides from that how is the hack going?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • i see no issue with beta testers becasue to tell you the truth it doesnt matter whether they get the game earlier or not..... everyone will get it soon. No point in being stingy.

very true dude, I like your style :) nice attitude too
    *reads user title* good luck with super mario 64 editing/ hacking :) if you need help just ask me :D

I'm not dead btw. Do you need me to do anything, Zeikku?

not at the moment :) I've spent the last week and a half trying to figure out the bug LOL! and no luck, well this week I'm a lil busy so i doubt I'll be hacking to my full extent :)

so..... how's the project going, fixed that bug yet?and asides from that how is the hack going?

the projects going steady, I'm learning a lot of new things too, and the bug isn't fixed :( I've been trying to fix this for the last week, I'll give it another week before I decide on restarting (I'm not quitting) i need to back up all my graphics just in case i do need to restart. But no worries this hack will be better than ever in no time ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    it's nice to see that you mantain a positive attitude, hope you fix it.anyways,reply when something new happens(good or bad)
    P.S: so what's happening with StrmnNrmn?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    the projects going steady, I'm learning a lot of new things too, and the bug isn't fixed :( I've been trying to fix this for the last week, I'll give it another week before I decide on restarting (I'm not quitting) i need to back up all my graphics just in case i do need to restart. But no worries this hack will be better than ever in no time ;)

That's good to hear!
    Hopefully you can isolate and destroy the bug, so you won't have to restart...

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • yeah I know, today my maths teacher lost my coursework...3days before it gets marked...so i have to work on that for 3 days..everythign seems to be happening to me l8ly LOL!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    yeah I know, today my maths teacher lost my coursework...3days before it gets marked...so i have to work on that for 3 days..everythign seems to be happening to me l8ly LOL!

What?! She lost your work, and that means you have to do it all over again?

That's messed up ._.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • I know... a whole weeks work has to be replaced within 3 days...so i'm very busy..i wanna get a B at least :) i have english to do before monday also, but that's not as important as the maths at the moment :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I know... a whole weeks work has to be replaced within 3 days...so i'm very busy..i wanna get a B at least :) i have english to do before monday also, but that's not as important as the maths at the moment :D

Wow, you should have complained to the administration o_o;

Well, once this is all over you can squeeze in some time for hacking

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • yeah i really want to hack today LOL! i just feel like it :) but i can't, i need to make sure i pass :)

i made new forum exclusively for this hack and anime/ manga

link removed

please join

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    it's okay dude, take your time,remember that your personal life comes before the hack, just take your time because i'm sure everyone interested in the hack will understand and wait for it as long as it takes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    yeah i really want to hack today LOL! i just feel like it :) but i can't, i need to make sure i pass :)

i made new forum exclusively for this hack and anime/ manga

link removed

please join

Forum linking isn't allowed here.

Fendaril

Novice Mario 64 hacker.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    "
    Oops! We can't find the webpage you're looking for" hmm your ite is broke?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • nope, and i took some time off too (broke up with my girlfriend) but I will restart i don't see a way of restoring what is lost, I'll restart definately I should have some progress in a few days

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    oh well that sucks,hope you get a new girlfriend or make up with your ex.anyways i'll be looking forward to the new restart.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back