• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Favourite B&W Pokémon .

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Very hard choice. Gen 5 has grown into one of my favorites, including some pokemon that I disliked or even hated (Klinklang, Audino, the monkey-except Simipour, ). The ones I have trained so far that I really liked: Drilbur, Unfezant, Blitzle, Sigilyph, Darumaka, Serperior, Volcarona
    I trained and liked Stoutland, Liepard, Samurott, but not as much. Scraggy won me over with its sprite animation.
    I also love Eelektross, Golurk, Cofagrigus (and Yamask!), Braviary, Zoroark, Bisharp, Druddigon, maractus, Krookodile, Venipede, Chandelure, Beheeyem, Joltik, Carracosta
    I am a HUGE fan of the main legendary trio (theme, color scheme, typing, concept and storyline)
    Really I only dislike the 'Durr line (ew), the bats and Simipour.

Years
  • Cobalion is my favourite Gen 5 pokémon, it carried me through the E4 in Black 2 and I have been a big fan ever since. He's easily the coolest member of the Swords of Justice. His stag-based design is also a bonus, similar to the reasons I like Xerneas.

Other cool Gen 5 'mons - Conkeldurr, Garbodor, Emolga, Krookodile, Reshiram, Meloetta, Samurott, Hydreigon, Excadrill, Braviary, Gurdurr and finally Audino.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Too many, I like a lot of them, my list of least favorites is smaller in comparison.

Top favorites would include Samurott, Lilligant, Stoutland, Alomomola, Golurk, Druddigon (who I find is more criticized than the likes of Vanilluxe and Garbodor), Durant, Archeops, Carracosta, Maractus, Scrafty, Beheeyem, Stunfisk, Audino, Leavanny, Basculin, Meloetta, Sawsbuck, Krookodile, Chandelure, Cofagrigus and Darmanitan. Also their pre-evolutions too.

Years
  • Sawsbuck! (if you couldn't tell by my username lol)
    It's an awesome Pokèmon and deer are my favorite animal
    It's also one of the only grass types I use
    Mine is lvl 96 and has solar beam, megahorn, jump kick, and nature power

I actually love this Pokemon as well. It gets so underappreciated.

I like how it's a usable Pokemon with great attacking power, instead of being just a gimmick with showcasing the seasons feature. I actually used one on my main story team in Black and it did the job very well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    My favorite Unova region Pokemon would probably be Hydreigon! I love how it reminds me of the Hydra from mythology as I used to read a lot about mythology from different cultures.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I actually love this Pokemon as well. It gets so underappreciated.

I like how it's a usable Pokemon with great attacking power, instead of being just a gimmick with showcasing the seasons feature. I actually used one on my main story team in Black and it did the job very well.
    I also used one in my first Black playthrough and I was pleasantly surprised at it being a Grass type that is great offensively. Along with the season change it's cool as hell.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Mine is Scrafty.
    Originally, I didn't like this thing but then I used it twice in both Black and White versions and grown to love it. Its Dark/Fighting combination with decent attack can easily plow through the entire game and it was fun to use competitively too. Gradually, it went from a Pokemon I hated at first sight to a Pokemon I was interested in using again to one of my favourites and finally my #1 favourite Pokemon for almost 6 years now. Not only that but it is a creative and original design; it's a punk/rap lizard that wears its dead skin as clothing how neat is that? Also, it's adorable. <3

Vragon

Favorite legend: Zekrom (best legend)
    Favorite Mythic: Genesect (OP when I played B2. Beat the champion and elite four by itself underleved)
    Favorite starter: Oshawott line
    Favorite Gen 5 mon......
    freakin Fraxure!
    325d9332f913c3a7958ba232e2d84ab360648c849f3415c92c57c4b73c9ea351_1.jpg

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • fun reading everyones differences for favorite in 5th gen

My most favorite is easily Zorua
    cute, small, and foxy, favorite species so instant love
    I also loves Zoroark

my other favorites this gen also include the dark kittyz
    Purrloin and Liepard, also Liepard is my most favorite feline in the Pokemon world

I also loves those fighting weaselz, Mienfoo and Mienshao
    --shiny Mienfoo close to mah heart, as it was the first shiny I encountered it was in Pokemon Black

still love Patrat, Watchog, Oshy, Dewott, Samurott, Emolga, Minccino, Cinccino, and Reshiram

Back