• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    How does the Day/Night System work???

I have not been able to evolve Riolu yet...so i was wondering if it was a timing issue??

Great game btw...nice story line

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Anyone know how to evolve gurdurr into conkeldurr in pokemon mega power i am stuck in fighting Jacob plus I can't go past him to take another stone to evolve my garchomp my current mega pokemon is lucario . Please help guys I need conkeldurr to beat him please help.

Years
  • Please change the mega evolution sistem in this hack make mega evolution in batle only and ad a few more pokemon 6 gen make this hack even better than it already is...

Ps the meowstic female is diferente than the male the sprits and stats are diferente

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Can some one please show me step by step how to download this i dont know how ;-;

Trainer 766

Can some one please show me step by step how to download this i dont know how ;-;

1.Download the UPS file.
    2.Download NUPS patching program.
    3.Download a clean Emerald rom version 1.0.
    4.Patch that thing in NUPS.
    5.Click "Ignore" in the 'if file is invalid".

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    On what town is the move tutor located? I found it once, then I never find it again

DefinitelyNotRodney

Worst Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Can someone please give me the URL of Pokemon Emerald they used, I tried the emerald rom from emuparadise but it seems like the ups is not for that rom. Thanks.

Trainer 766

Can someone please give me the URL of Pokemon Emerald they used, I tried the emerald rom from emuparadise but it seems like the ups is not for that rom. Thanks.

Giving away ROM files is against the rules here.

Find Pokemon Emerald (U) (Trashman) from Emuparadise.Not sure if that's the invalid one you used.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    When this game finished.....i have 10 badges now but anywhere i go it says
    'Not available yet'.

Trainer 766

When this game finished.....i have 10 badges now but anywhere i go it says
    'Not available yet'.
    That means you've completed the beta.This game is nearly complete so I think you have to wait for a new version to be released.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My thoughts for this hack:

1. Sprites for the pokemon- Bro I know spriting at an Emerald hack is hard but are you realy trying to give us low quality pokemon sprites.

2. Story- I like the story that is very engaging (for me) every hack of yours has an awesome storyline.

3. Difficulty- Please bro make it more harder Id just finished this beta in one day please make it more harder.

Years
  • i think that wild pokemon are a bit lower level than trainers but third gym leader has very high level pokemon as compared to other trainers its pokemon are 8 level higher than other trainers and 20 level higher than wild pokemon

Back