• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Rayquaza384

I'll have you know, my brother overwrote my Pokemo
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 12, 2017
Please help me im in chestnut city in lande region and i cant progress anymore. When i go north it says not available yet. Please tell me what to do

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to evolve seadra into kingdra. My seadra is lvl 70 AND IT STILL HASNT EVOLVED

Rayquaza384

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 12, 2017
You have to trade it with dragon scale OR you make it level up holding dragon scale

Rayquaza384

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Apr 12, 2017
Please help me to move on in the game. Im in lande region in chestnut city when i go north it says "not available yet" . PLEASE tel me what to do

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I will be playing Victory Fire and replaying Resolute and this once they are all complete.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Sir 1158 is this hack dead if it's not can I suggest new sprites, expanded pokedex, mega evolution in battle and new overworld sprites that will make this hack realy great.
Please anyone dont reply if youre going to be mean

i totally agree with you

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Guys,I want to raise a lucario but from what i've seen,riolu learns karate chop instead of force palm at level 15.That much is fine,though a pity,but i have to ask in case others moves have been changed too.Does lucario still learn aura sphere? Cause it's like its signature and my favorite of its moves.Also,but that's secondary,does it still learn dragon pulse and is it still compatible with phychic?

Years
Guys,I want to raise a lucario but from what i've seen,riolu learns karate chop instead of force palm at level 15.That much is fine,though a pity,but i have to ask in case others moves have been changed too.Does lucario still learn aura sphere? Cause it's like its signature and my favorite of its moves.Also,but that's secondary,does it still learn dragon pulse and is it still compatible with phychic?

i think it learns dragon pulse but it surely learns aura sphere

InkKiiZLoveAntonioIDV

I'm in love <3
Years
Nice rom hack!! I wish this rom hack will be complete soon. I can't wait it!!
P.S.#1 I want to know all gift pokemon location (such as kanto,hoenn starter)
P.S.#2 Sorry I'm not good english

Years
Nice rom hack!! I wish this rom hack will be complete soon. I can't wait it!!
P.S.#1 I want to know all gift pokemon location (such as kanto,hoenn starter)
P.S.#2 Sorry I'm not good english

i have posted list of all gift pokemon before

Back