• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Rom I wanna use ? so I have to take another,for example like Emerald to fill it and then overwrite the Emerald game ? Is that correct ?
*Sigh*
The Base ROM Is What you patch it to...
This Particular Hack is a Ruby Hack...
And Ash Its Called Lunar IPS...
All You Do is open it...
Select apply IPS Patch and Select the IPS...
Then You Select the blank ROM You Wish to PAtch...(I.E Ruby)
And Your Done...
It Should Work now...

Years
hey my game goes black like right after the mugs presents thing. can someone help please?? show me how to configure my gba emulator??

Last edited:

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
Play the Renewed Beta 1's English Version. Beta 3 is outdate and has loads of Ruby Scripts and Grammar/Spelling Mistakes.
Dude, you're probably confusing grammar (everything that concerns the use of a language, and not only the pattern norm, but also the spoken varieties, even lilttle kids have perfect grammar per se) and syntax (phrasal structure). Spelling is a part of grammar, so is syntax, and they're all spelled in lower case.
As for the betas, you can't really make a comparison, they're too different.
Beta 3 has several gyms regions and pokémons, as the new beta has cooler sprites, scripts, trainers, layouts and a better english translation (thanks to you and Ash :D).

Years
Dude, you're probably confusing grammar (everything that concerns the use of a language, and not only the pattern norm, but also the spoken varieties, even lilttle kids have perfect grammar per se) and syntax (phrasal structure). Spelling is a part of grammar, so is syntax, and they're all spelled in lower case.
As for the betas, you can't really make a comparison, they're too different.
Beta 3 has several gyms regions and pokémons, as the new beta has cooler sprites, scripts, trainers, layouts and a better english translation (thanks to you and Ash :D).

And 'spelled' is spelt 'spelt'. XD

Anyway, really nice game here. I've been watching it for some time. I love the fake boxart. I haven't downloaded it yet, but I probably will soon. =D

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
Haha, didn't know that, thanks man ^^ *writing down*
I'm from Brazil, still studying =p
But anyway, don't get the wrong idea. If you follow the thread you'll know why I'm being *****y with Ruka about grammar X)

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
How do you get pass the white wall glitch. XD I got pass it for another hack but it doesn't work the same way for this one.

Don't tell me to change the save type its at 128k, on Visualboy and that's as high as it goes.

MickyD

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
Hey, if anyone can help me. After the first gym I try to get past that guy, and at a random point he says I can't got past without a badge, yet I have the badge. Anyone know what I do after this? Looks like I go past the guy, but its blocked off. If anyone can help, thanks!

cspmoneymaker

When will the next beta or final version come out ?

Last edited:

cspmoneymaker

Now back to this one,it's actually end at the city that we beat Jessica right ? Coz that idiot man just won't allow me to go even I had the badge !

Back