• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Heiwa Region

Make the Regigigas event an alternate timeline (make new layout official)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Name: Titheo
    Trainer Class: Gym Leader
    Pokémon: Leavanny, Ninjask, Shedinja, Armaldo, Yanmega
    Additional Details: will add later.

Welcome to the region Gym Leader Titheo! Just remember to stay active. ;)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Eleska would try to communicate the hostile Water Pokemon from a near sea/ocean/lake and if doesn't work, will have either of her Pokemon talk to them but if it's still doesn't work - she'll call the other Gym Leaders to make a solution to the situation until they find the cause of their hostility. For now, she will try to appease the hostiles and make sure the citizens are warned and not to make drastic measures.

She will not let both people and Water Pokemon get hurt - by each other.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i think it would be a great idea if everyone had like a trainer fan art photo so we can get visuals. i could make a post with all our characters on it

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    i think it would be a great idea if everyone had like a trainer fan art photo so we can get visuals. i could make a post with all our characters on it

That would be really awesome! :D Just to give an idea of what each trainer looks like.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • so far yayacomma and i have posted trainer pictures. if everyone else could post pictures that would be great! at least the gym leaders for sure!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Is this just any type pic, or how they would appear in game?

Also, I don't see the pic D:

if you go to the main page and click the links of the gym leaders, you can see an example of the photos we have chosen
    a cute trainer anime or a pokemon trainer that already exists would be fine

edit post;
    here are two so far of the gym leaders;
    m9xhcm.jpg

r0s0zo.jpg

Last edited:

yayacomma

Fantastic, Dah-ling!
    Years
  • For the record that picture is a placeholder because I can't into digital art at the moment, but those look great!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Awesome! Thanks~ It looks good!

I did struggle wanting to use something close of an elegant/pretty lady but eh... I feel like it's stereotype so no thanks and ta-dan... a normal, slightly cute looking psychic gym leader!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Awesome! Thanks~ It looks good!

I did struggle wanting to use something close of an elegant/pretty lady but eh... I feel like it's stereotype so no thanks and ta-dan... a normal, slightly cute looking psychic gym leader!

haha nothing wrong with cute. i wanted someone cute and sweet looking for a water gym leader, but my girl looks mean!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • haha nothing wrong with cute. i wanted someone cute and sweet looking for a water gym leader, but my girl looks mean!

not really mean... the first thing that I thought of her look was "cool". xD She's got this kind of badass girl with a cool attitude. :3

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Okay! So it's time for the people of Heiwa to begin figuring out how we can solve this little conundrum! Now Aquacorde (Bree) mentioned that her character was going to rally the local Pokémon Rangers so that the psychically afflicted (and thus enraged) Pokémon can be isolated, either from the influence itself or at the very least the population. xxkaylabby (Kayla) has brought up the idea of using Sweet Scent to calm the Pokémon down, a natural solution that at the very least would lull the Pokémon while we investigate the source of the influence. The region has a number of grass Pokémon, so finding a number of Pokémon that know the move shouldn't be an issue. What do you all think about pursing this?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • As stated in post here on what Eleska would do. She'll leave it to the Rangers if they can handle the situation well, other than that, call the other Gym Leaders as to how they can help finding as to why's the Water Pokemon started being hostiles, all the while, calming the buzz on their respective town.

She really doesn't want anyone getting hurt.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Too bad that Heiwa lacked Pokemon that can learn Sweet Scent. And yeah! Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Bellossom, and Tropius AFAIK are the only ones around who can learn Sweet Scent. But, they do not seem to be like a legion who can stop the crisis.

I think psychics may do since I've seen a lot of Psychic-types Pokemon existing in Heiwa. They can use psychic powers also to calm and to know how it really began. Well, Xatu and Gardevoir are the only psychics I know who are more adapt on sensing emotions. I'm sure it will do.

Wait a minute! I'm the Flying-type Gym Leader. What am I doing here? Haha! Let's just say I'm a kind, sort of a plain strategist.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The rangers can probably use a bunch of different ideas to solve the problem. They are aware that isolating Pokémon from the psychic influence long enough to break its hold works, and they know disrupting the psychic energy works. So I'm thinking- Sweet Scent/Sleep Powder/Cotton Spore/Spore etc to deal with actively rampaging Pokémon, any shield/energy disruption/status lifting/field protecting moves to break the influence? Thinking like Mist, Haze, Light Screen, Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Defog, Misty Terrain. All the rangers in the different areas have different ways of combating this and they work with different Pokémon depending on what they have and which are around. And it's going to be a huge mass effort at first for a week or so, but there will def be misc Pokémon that didn't get fixed so the rangers will be working for a while on this. But they know how to deal with any reports, so yay!

yayacomma

Fantastic, Dah-ling!
    Years
  • Whimsicott, Gardevoir and Florges could all help stop the Pokémon! Any Gym Leader that can help out in some way should, as we have a responsibility too!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Name: Ethan
    Trainer Class: Elite Four
    Pokémon: Gallade, Blazikien, Pangoro, Tyrannitar
    Additional Details: He is a trainer born in Unova, traveled through Hoenn and has a specialty in fighting-type pokemon.

Yeah... no. Elite Four members are not available for application. If you want to be a regular trainer I can still accept you though! :)

As stated in post here on what Eleska would do. She'll leave it to the Rangers if they can handle the situation well, other than that, call the other Gym Leaders as to how they can help finding as to why's the Water Pokemon started being hostiles, all the while, calming the buzz on their respective town.

She really doesn't want anyone getting hurt.

Trying to communicate with the Pokémon seems unlikely, because the psychic influence is too strong unfortunately. :(

Too bad that Heiwa lacked Pokemon that can learn Sweet Scent. And yeah! Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Bellossom, and Tropius AFAIK are the only ones around who can learn Sweet Scent. But, they do not seem to be like a legion who can stop the crisis.

I think psychics may do since I've seen a lot of Psychic-types Pokemon existing in Heiwa. They can use psychic powers also to calm and to know how it really began. Well, Xatu and Gardevoir are the only psychics I know who are more adapt on sensing emotions. I'm sure it will do.

Wait a minute! I'm the Flying-type Gym Leader. What am I doing here? Haha! Let's just say I'm a kind, sort of a plain strategist.

Chances are bringing an empathic Pokémon into the situation may actually be dangerous, because we don't know how they would react to the influx of negative emotions... At least we do have plenty of Grass types that can learn Sweet Scent.

The rangers can probably use a bunch of different ideas to solve the problem. They are aware that isolating Pokémon from the psychic influence long enough to break its hold works, and they know disrupting the psychic energy works. So I'm thinking- Sweet Scent/Sleep Powder/Cotton Spore/Spore etc to deal with actively rampaging Pokémon, any shield/energy disruption/status lifting/field protecting moves to break the influence? Thinking like Mist, Haze, Light Screen, Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Defog, Misty Terrain. All the rangers in the different areas have different ways of combating this and they work with different Pokémon depending on what they have and which are around. And it's going to be a huge mass effort at first for a week or so, but there will def be misc Pokémon that didn't get fixed so the rangers will be working for a while on this. But they know how to deal with any reports, so yay!

You've got a good point. Any type of move that can disrupt a Pokémon could be useful in this situation.

Whimsicott, Gardevoir and Florges could all help stop the Pokémon! Any Gym Leader that can help out in some way should, as we have a responsibility too!

Yes! Rally my Gym Leaders!

So this will be our plan of action! Our Grass and Bug-type Gym Leaders Sam and Titheo (doge and eros) will bring together as many Bug/Grass Pokémon as they can. Any trainers (known or otherwise), with the help of the Leaders and the Rangers will send a coordinated Sweet Scent and Spore (or Sleep Powder) combination attack at any enraged Pokémon region-wide. Our Flying Gym Leader Caelum, along with any other trainers that posses Flying Pokémon, will be responsible for transporting the incapacitated Pokémon to the nature preserve/Ranger headquarters on (unnamed) Island, marked by the number 9 on the region map. Good luck people!

1Q80K0f.png

Now a question on how you want this to play out. If you guys don't feel like doing anything specific, Mr. Garnet can just release a special edition of the Heiwa Herald describing how things turn out. But, I could also try and think some kind of interactive challenge for those interested (maybe something on the battle server or a game we play by talking on Skype). Let me know what you think! :)

Back