• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I had Jolteon once on my team. It was on Blue though so I never beat it. Whoops.

Years

I think Vaporeon was my first eeveelution.. but it's too hard to remember since it was so long ago. Glaceon is my new favorite eeveelution though, I think, but I adore Flareon just as much~! <3

Years

Oh hi Janna, nice to see you posting here.

But yeah, that female Jolteon would have been awesome had she not been hindered by a Jolly nature (and I believe they are special attackers).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think my first one was Vaporeon? I'm not too sure since I didn't actually use a Eeveelution on my team until Colosseum iirc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have all of them on my Soul Silver. Was trying to complete the Pokedex. Managed to complete the Johto one but national one meh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think the number is back to the same place as it was yesterday night.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually I just lost my spark for PC for a bit so I took a semi-loa. Semi because I still was around to do mod things but not really post.

Years

It's always nice to take a break.

I'm on the staff on a small Pokemon forum called Pokemon News Daily, but it hasn't had activity lately. I was originally a mod there but the head admin upgraded me to assistant admin when I uploaded a banner to advertise the site. I've had to lock a few threads over there and so far all the members are behaving well.

I have a few of my PC friends on the staff there as well, notably ShadowExcadrill, Tajaros and TheFattestSnorlax. Even their head admin has an account on PC.

It's nice having loads of familiar faces over there, most of the members there are from PC as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

PC is the only site I would consider myself having ever been a mod on. The other forum I was didn't last too long and well ... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back