• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Another 40 minutes for me... XD Not like it will be exactly spectacular mind you. XD

And yay new thread.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Someone's in Calgary or Edmonton...

Funny that an American would know that :P XD (sorry just didn't expect that).

Funnily enough though, the south east part of BC is also in the Mountain Time zone, or I could also be in the Northwest territories. XD

Years
  • Funny that an American would know that :P XD (sorry just didn't expect that).

Funnily enough though, the south east part of BC is also in the Mountain Time zone, or I could also be in the Northwest territories. XD

I'm a map geek at my core... and it just so happens that an unusually high proportion of Sim City players who are active on fansites have lived in one of those two cities in the past five years.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm a map geek at my core... and it just so happens that an unusually high proportion of Sim City players who are active on fansites have lived in one of those two cities in the past five years.

Haha interesting. XD

My sister has played Sims in the past funnily enough too, though she didn't use websites or anything.

I'm not to bad at geography either, though I could probably be better.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Omg, Siiiims.. I've always wanted to play one of those games, and to this day I still haven't. xD

( Obligatory first day of year DCC2010 post 8D )

-lurk lurk-

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmm meant the former. I've only played the latter. XD Both the 2000 version and the original (or the one right after the original, can't remember). It came with our computer in 95 anyway.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol... yeah realism can be a bit annoying, though sending in monsters is fun. XD

I've tried playing The Sims as well, but end up getting bored from creating a family/house, and end up trapping them all in.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I only played the first Sims game; I've yet to play any of the SimCity games.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lets see if I can remember my PC phases of gaming:

- Atomic Bomberman
    - Enter the Matrix
    - Halo
    - Path of Neo
    - Devil May Cry 4

Years
  • I think my PC gaming history went:
    - Some random kids games I had.
    - Sim City 2000
    - Moto Racer
    - Civilization II
    - Age of Empires II
    - Sim City 3000
    - Roller Coaster Tycoon
    - Civilization III
    - Empire Earth
    - The Sims
    - Sim City 4
    - The Sims 2
    - Empire Earth 2
    - More SC4 & TS2
    - Civilization IV
    - More Civ, Sim City, and Sims
    - Nothing

Mostly Civ IV, SC4, and TS2 between 2005 and 2008.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol, yeah I've played a lot more than I showed above, the ones listed are ones I'd play for a long amount of time.

Years
  • I was 6 when my addiction to PC games started... so I had plenty of time. My dad was the one who introduced me to the RTS games. And they got me Sim City because I was always interested in maps. Probably because I knew most maps were of roads, and I liked my toy cars at the time.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol yeah... I was like 6 years old when introduced to the old school game boy... XD

Oh well. XD

Funnily enough, I got my first consul about half a year ago - an x box 360, cause otherwise it has been PC and all generations of Gameboy, save for generations 2 and 3 of Pokemon as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back