• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    She already locked the thread so don't try anything Zet. That is not fair because I go the last post fair and square.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Silly timing. Trix are for kids :>

Or ARE they? *shifty eyes*
    On the subject of Trix, let's be honest. Do you actually see the Trix Rabbit as the antagonist in those commercials? He just wants some cereal, but those selfish kids won't let him have any.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Ooh, Elite has a pretty signature pic too 8D

/likes pretty things

I've always felt sorry for the Trix rabbit ;_; The kids should just let him have ONE bowl of cereal, if anything and watch him say "YUCK, THIS IS DISGUSTING!" and never bother them again.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I personally think that the rabbit should just go to the store in a human costume and buy some, or just assassinate the kids and take it from their cold, dead, selfish little hands.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I missed the 40's and first few pages? zomg fail. D:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Forever you also missed all the action of the last minutes of the 09 DCC there was like forty posts in the last three minutes of the thread.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Yeah I've seen the DCC active before.

Damn half brothers >_>

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Thank you for the warm welcome. =)

I'm pretty sure I recognize you on the TC. Did you have an old username with Diglett or something like that

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back