• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ancient. - Volt Tunnel 12-05 actu

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2021
    [CSS-DIV="width:100%;padding:0px!important;border: 1px solid #000;border-radius: 4px;"][CSS-DIV="border: none;background: url("http://img04.deviantart.net/7e98/i/2010/350/c/4/unown_pokemon_3d_by_bogeymankurt-d350448.png");text-align:center;background-size: 900px;margin-top: -16px;"]
    [CSS-DIV="background:url("http://i.imgur.com/mBX8xeF.png")no-repeat;border-radius: 5px;"]
    [CSS-DIV="background: rgba(102, 0, 102, 0.3);padding: 15px;width: 50%;border-radius: 5px;"]Pokémon Ancient[/CSS-DIV]
    6fTgjGM.png

jD3Ed0X.png

[/CSS-DIV]

3ANABnE.png

[CSS-DIV="background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);border-radius: 5px;"]the story: After a bumpy subway trip to the Kanto region, the protagonist awakens in the distant region of Cronia, a strange place with an apparent location unknown for the current maps. In order to return to your home you will embark on a journey, in which you will gradually discover the mysteries about the world in which you have fallen. Apparently a strange criminal gang called Radical Dreamers has teleported you to its reality, its purpose? Still unknown"

Reseña: Luego de un accidentado viaje en metrotren camino a la región de Kanto, el protagonista despierta en la lejana región de Cronia, un extraño lugar con una aparente ubicación desconocida para los mapas actuales. Con el objetivo de volver a su hogar emprenderás un viaje, en el cual irás descubriendo poco a poco los misterios sobre el mundo en que has caído. Al parecer una extraña banda criminal llamada Radical Dreamers, te ha teletransportado a su realidad, ¿Su propósito? Aún desconocido.
    [/CSS-DIV]

ZEyFu2K.png

[CSS-DIV="background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);border-radius: 5px"]

pNu55xt.jpg
    zHsAGw6.png
    Dkm1yAr.png
    7qsyWbw.png
    b7OOBC0.png
    faX23gw.png
    Cyse4Jc.png
    DZyURBj.png
    fo1F9Nw.png
    3jFwBKR.png
    3IOtbi1.png
    Z7IFzwR.png
    BX1gy0i.png
    bt0DELw.png
    gpDtyli.png
    Phaj63F.png
    5oOJInV.png
    CeISIsw.png
    2UGom4w.png
    tLgNFyl.png
    p5TnS9h.png
    gTAC7kZ.png
    XokFFvc.png
    n5Sy6W4.png
    J10iqlv.png
    8BOV6hw.png
    P4nurXq.png
    wHDo3Fj.png
    2Hd9oDn.png
    kfdrIXA.png
    eopfq5t.png
    yPv1zxe.png
    lN5IHHs.png
    IclMDOt.png
    JB8SYGC.png
    dZDRqdx.png
    hRIMZQq.png
    lQ3O9s6.png
    opFBBoJ.png
    X5jcTrA.png
    [/CSS-DIV]
    [/CSS-DIV]
    [/CSS-DIV]

VIDEOS

Spoiler:

POKE RIDE

Spoiler:

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    No eres cónyuge para enumerar las características del juego
    (English aren't you spouse to list the features of the game ?)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    OOOOOH MAAAAA GAAAAAWWWWWDDD
    THIS LOOK GREAT!!!!
    PLEASE....PLEEEEEEAAAAASE TRANSLATE IT!!!!!

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
    Years
  • Look great. But in all honesty, I am not going to play it as it is in Spanish. I live on a continent where almost no-one speaks or know Spanish. Now if your game was in German, Afrikaans, Sotho, Zulu, or English it would have been no problem at all for me. Hell, even a game in Japanese (but not written in Kanji lol) I live in a country with 12 official languages, sadly no Spanish though.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • i agree with the post's above i would play this 100% if it was in english. please seek a translator or translate it to english yourself.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Yes this is repetitive but this game looks phenomenal and amazing.A translator would help this hack out alot considering most people speak english here.All the good ones are in spanish XD

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • This looks absolutely wonderful! I love your mapping skills and the mugshots for the NPC'S eeallt stand out. Low-key wish I took Spanish classes back in school instead of French! Gah!

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Will play it mate!
    I remember going through the first alphas a long time ago,nice to see you are still going at it!

The story and the character's models do seem apart from the rest of this forum's games,which really wins me over, different elements never fail to bore me.

Promete bastante compañero!

Back