• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Glitched or normal?

Years
    • Seen today
    Normally. It's still easy to play normally if you accept the mechanics and moves for things will have different functions, and leave it at that.

I usually disagree with the notion that gen 1 is an "unplayable glitch fest", as it's commonly referred to. It is what's made of it. If you actively seek out them then it would turn into that, but I still find it easy to casually play through these games without even noticing them.

Last edited:

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Yes.

That's kinda the only fufillment I get out of Gen 1 now.
    FRLG fufills my Kanto desires.
    Gen 1 for me is just for how interesting and fun the glitches are.
    You can really have a lot of fun with them.

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
  • I have a Blue cart, and i do have a few too many psychic types, but other pokemom too. Tauros is my main fighter, with an Exeggutor in second. I never use Missing.No item glitch, so i play legit.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i sometimes use the mew glitch just Because it's easy to pull off, but i only do it if i genuinely want to use it on my team. i don't do the missing no. glitch or anything else really. i guess another thing tho is that i'll use the toxic + leech seed exploit where if you have both on your opponent, you get more health from the leech seed.

Back