• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
you are one of the best hackers, you keep things normal but good in an unique way, looking forward to make a hack where you play as a grunt of an evil team and gradually become admin and leader, then take over the country etc

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
you are one of the best hackers, you keep things normal but good in an unique way, looking forward to make a hack where you play as a grunt of an evil team and gradually become admin and leader, then take over the country etc

Thanks for your kind words. Im not sure about making that kind of hack(Unless you're making the hack, then good luck with it).

Also shoutout to the guys at Nuzlocke forum who think I'm worth impersonating!

Years
Thanks for your kind words. Im not sure about making that kind of hack(Unless you're making the hack, then good luck with it).

Also shoutout to the guys at Nuzlocke forum who think I'm worth impersonating!

Well i am not good enough for events, for now i am thinking of something very simple,pokemon emerald with a bit changed routes and increased difficulty, i hope that you make this idea i said cause you have a cop version, pokemon outlaw isnt really a bad team version, so why not make one ? :3 also did you get my pm?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Well i am not good enough for events, for now i am thinking of something very simple,pokemon emerald with a bit changed routes and increased difficulty, i hope that you make this idea i said cause you have a cop version, pokemon outlaw isnt really a bad team version, so why not make one ? :3 also did you get my pm?

I did but Im gonna take a break from hacking for a little while. As for your pm, I had an emerald ini but I had lost it. Though it wasnt fully complete.

adu

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 7, 2016
I use my boy... how do I patch this with a fire red rom?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
I Don't know how to UPS Patch If anyone can msg me on how or send me a video link I would like that

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I Don't know how to UPS Patch If anyone can msg me on how or send me a video link I would like that

First off, you need to use a patching device (tsukuyomi or NUPS), and have a basic Firered rom, then you select the ups file, and then you select the firered rom that you want it to be patched to. Hope this helps you.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
nLHL0hC.png

geeettttttt
dunked on!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Found a glitch, don't know it's intended or someone already found it or whatever...
You can walk through a flowerpot (whatever it's called) on the top of the celadon dept. Store...
Also, the moon stones are free. Is this intended or just a glitch?
And I've got some questions about the game...
Where can we get Eevee? I mean, the pokeball on top of the government building is a Hoenn Starter...
Also, where can I find Leaf after defeating her on the S.S.Anne? I've never saw her since then and I've already beaten Erika... Did I miss something?

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Found a glitch, don't know it's intended or someone already found it or whatever...
You can walk through a flowerpot (whatever it's called) on the top of the celadon dept. Store...
Also, the moon stones are free. Is this intended or just a glitch?
And I've got some questions about the game...
Where can we get Eevee? I mean, the pokeball on top of the government building is a Hoenn Starter...
Also, where can I find Leaf after defeating her on the S.S.Anne? I've never saw her since then and I've already beaten Erika... Did I miss something?

Yeah, that was just negligence on my part. At this point, I don't care too much about fixing Outlaw anymore, so it is what it is.
Moon Stones were intended to be free. They are used to evolve trade evos.
Eevee can be found in the grass on route 7, kinda rare.
Just keep playing, she'll show up.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Can't download the file from the forums for some reason, is that .ups on mediafira the updated version as well?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
hi, having a problem or misconception for my android tablet. I read through the first few comments to see if anyone else already had the same problem, but basically I cant open the rom. in your description u said to attach a .usp file to a original fire red rom, which I don't know how to do. other comments u said to use emulators like my boy (I've got the free version) and I can download the zip for a firered just fine, just lost at what u mean by patching. also shout out to SSJ carter for doing a letsplay of this rom, really got me wanting to play :)

Back