• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Thanks so much!! I just hope you enjoy it as I am enjoying playing it!! This hack is truly a gem!

It will be nice to watch itll be nice to get some hints for my gameplay alittle plus to see your reactions at parts where we mite get surprise by certain pokemon, trainers etc if yoou do any more please dont hesitate to pm me ill watch and give you my opinion :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
First bug of the game T_T : i just like went in my inventory in front a of a npc and looked my pokemon stats but when i exited the menu i could only control the npc on a 3 steps area .... I didnt save before that so i lost everything ...
I'm not that sad actually cause i enjoy this hack but could you make a list of wild pokemon location ? Cause i'd like to catch my fav ones scyther and kangaskhan but i dunno where to have them :3

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
First bug of the game T_T : i just like went in my inventory in front a of a npc and looked my pokemon stats but when i exited the menu i could only control the npc on a 3 steps area .... I didnt save before that so i lost everything ...
I'm not that sad actually cause i enjoy this hack but could you make a list of wild pokemon location ? Cause i'd like to catch my fav ones scyther and kangaskhan but i dunno where to have them :3
1) That's interesting that that particular bug occurred. It had occurred in the It's strange that this is the first time anyone has reported that bug, especially after thousands have played it. Can you tell me where it happened?
2)It's too much of a pain to make a list of wild pokemon locations, particularly when most of them are the same as FR. I'm pretty busy and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't do it.
3)Good news for you is that you can find Kangaskhan on Route 22(EXTREMELY RARE). Scyther can be found on Route 23(fairly rare). It'd be a pain trying to find those two Pokemon(it could take a while depending on your luck) but that's where I put them.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Hi pokemon community hope everyone is enjoying this hack and looking forward to christmas. Hope you love pokemon community as much as i do. Cant wait for your other hack this one is so amazing and talk about language :)

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
i had defeated swag boss c.j (not a hard task with help of gamesharks! loool) and wtf? a $3x scene?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
i had defeated swag boss c.j (not a hard task with help of gamesharks! loool) and wtf? a $3x scene?

I wouldn't call it a scene but they did walk in the same bed. It not like hentai stuff went down or anything.

I wanted the make the funniest game ending ever(in my warped opinion) and that's what I decided to do.

It's really interesting to see how people react to it; some say its cute, others say its stupid, some say its funny, etc.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 20, 2015
Tis rom hack is great! I was wondering if you could help me with mine. If you can, just hit me up at live:nickyp628

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
Hey Crizzle I was wondering since you removed the Sevii Islands Is there still a move reminder in this game

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 5, 2016
i know this is a little late but i tried to open it on different emulators and i always get a white screen after it tells me to push start.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
"With the power of MARIJUANA we can be Psychics man."

-Sabrina

Just won the Pokémon League.Though disappointed with the fact that there are no post events but I still think this hack is great.Other than that,are you working on an another hack?Would it be the same with this hack?If not what will be the new features and differences?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
"With the power of MARIJUANA we can be Psychics man."

-Sabrina

Just won the Pokémon League.Though disappointed with the fact that there are no post events but I still think this hack is great.Other than that,are you working on an another hack?Would it be the same with this hack?If not what will be the new features and differences?

I'm no longer working on another hack. Because I just finished my hack. It's sort of similar to this hack. It's hard to explain.

Thanks for playing, buddy. And that is a wonderful(and partially true) quote.

Years
  • Age 39
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2020
Hey I've been playing on your CAWPS game and really enjoying it. But I can't find a safe site to get a patcher program for this Outlaw game. Do you have an IPS patch version that I can use with Lips?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey I've been playing on your CAWPS game and really enjoying it. But I can't find a safe site to get a patcher program for this Outlaw game. Do you have an IPS patch version that I can use with Lips?

Sorry, I've only got UPS with Outlaw. LIPS wouldn't let me make an IPS file because Outlaw was too big. Tsukuyomi UPS is what I use if that helps at all.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
Im enjoying the ROM so far Nuzlocking and made it to E4

Problem is i dont have a single potion or any money

Turns out the Vs Seeker is gone too

Battled all trainers i can find

HELP

Back