• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen #7 - Transfer?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    chrome_2017-06-06_15-18-45.png

These games will be compatible with Pokemon Bank which meaaansss... you have the option of taking them all the way to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon! What will you be doing with your team once you're done? Will they enjoy Kanto and Johto forever or explore Alola?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Since I want to recreate my original team with the purpose of keeping them, I will definitely trade them over.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll probably send over my starter at least. And possibly legendaries.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • well fuck me sideways i forgot to update bank to even send my RBY stuff over to SM LMAO...guess i'll be doing that for GS but like. i'm kind of just looking forward to the battery not dying so maybe i won't honestly. i've always been weird about transferring because it's just so final to me. lol like you can't send them back and idk. it's like a huge step i don't usually take with my pokemon games.

Years
  • I actually never got around to transferring my RBY VC Pokemon to Sun/Moon.

I will probably transfer them over due to probably restarting for new adventures. GS are my favorites and I can play them 1000 times :]

Years
  • Originally I though I'd transfer my team over like I did in Yellow, but thinking about how much nostalgia I have for these games, it would be cool to have my team in Johto/Kanto forever, so I'll have to decide later on.

Years
  • I'm much more excited for this than when RBY were added to the eShop with Bank compatibility. Johto is one of my favorite regions and #1 favorite to replay, so I've plans to go through these games several times and move my Pokémon to USUM each time. Going to do three playthroughs with each starter and a brand new team! Yes!

Back