• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2009
hi zel.

i would like to say good job on this hack and i hope you continue your project.

out of curioisty when was the last time you made an update? (anyone can answer this)

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2007
hey just curious how many pokemon are in SG is it the same ones that were in regular or are extra Kanto ones included as well

Tim, hes only at a certain part of the beta he hasnt updated it yet so it is possible to get past the Wall sry but you will have to wait patiently
And ive run into a problem i've gotten both FR an SG into a folder and renamed SG after FR however when i click FR to start its still starting as FR and not SG
btw thx for answering my question tim

Last edited by a moderator:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Once again, Deoxys only has one form on FR. And, if you ask me, that's fine, because this is no Diamond/Pearl, so there'd be no sense in making it work as it does in D/P. One form is enough. Meh... Perhaps I just don't like Deoxys... :P

Allright, I spent this day playing a few hacks, and mainly learning to insert music tracks into roms. I think I got it, so now I'm mastering that (because it's not easy to make them sound nice, and I'm quite lazy when stuff doesn't work as I want at first XD)

Anyone knows if there is a GB music ripper? (to midi, if possible) Drop me a PM if you know one. Right now I'm searching, that could help to get a basic track, and not starting it all from scratch, then all it'd be necessary would be to "pimp it up" :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2007
Hey, just wondering if the event with team Rocket at the Radio Tower is complete. Im at the point where the guy told me that they've hidden the real director...but I can't find him. There is a locked door, but I have no key =\

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Hey, just wondering if the event with team Rocket at the Radio Tower is complete. Im at the point where the guy told me that they've hidden the real director...but I can't find him. There is a locked door, but I have no key =\

Yes, it's complete. Have you tried to talk to the fake director again? If that doesn't work and he doesn't give you the key, you have a real problem.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2007
i have gone all the way up to ice path and my m8 told me the game finshes there but my other m8 said if u use a walk thougth walk cheat u can carry on is this true

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2007
Great...beacause I spoke to the fake one several times and I received no key. If anyone knows what I'm missing let me know please, thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
Once again, Deoxys only has one form on FR. And, if you ask me, that's fine, because this is no Diamond/Pearl, so there'd be no sense in making it work as it does in D/P. One form is enough. Meh... Perhaps I just don't like Deoxys... :P

Allright, I spent this day playing a few hacks, and mainly learning to insert music tracks into roms. I think I got it, so now I'm mastering that (because it's not easy to make them sound nice, and I'm quite lazy when stuff doesn't work as I want at first XD)

Anyone knows if there is a GB music ripper? (to midi, if possible) Drop me a PM if you know one. Right now I'm searching, that could help to get a basic track, and not starting it all from scratch, then all it'd be necessary would be to "pimp it up" :P

Hello, Zel, I have not that program, but I have tracks, for Johto, I`m new, but yo know me from SHN and PkPidgeot, so I don`t know how I can send you PM, but I will try.

I love your hack, and I`m waiting for your beta 4.

Your hack it`s one of my favorite hacks, bye!

Sorry for the bad English.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Red Gyarados Wow!!!

Well, this time I'll not be replying because this post is mainly for revealing the little info I had to announce before.

OK, I'm happy to announce that it will now be possible to fight against the Red Gyarados at Lake of Rage. No cheats, no tricks. It's just the good old Red Gyarados, and it will be ALWAYS shiny!

Once again, no cheats, no tricks. Here's a video for all of you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p071fK_V9eo

Well, the deal is that, my sources want to remain anonymous for the time being, so it'll be a while till the info on how to achieve this gets released. For now, the shiny thing was allowed only for Shiny Gold and nothing else, so I'd appreciate if you avoid asking me (either by posts or PMs) how it is done. Thanks in advance.

Whew... One less worry in my mind... XD

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
Years
Wow! Amazing Zel!
You're best! The question now is: How you do that?
A command? Um possible, but only you know...
Well, congratulations! You do de Shiny Gyarados event perfect!
Bye-Bye and good luck!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Great work on the red fish zel. It sounds like your making some good progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back