• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Aye! That's right....make me feel left out with you...you people... *shakes fist in air* *Sits in a corner facing the wall all alone.*
    lol (J/K)!!!
    It was a long time since my last crush.... >.>

Undertaker

Lord of Darkness
    Years
  • Hey everyone! Iggy has a crush on me mate. She PMed me an we talked about it mush. Sorry Iggy, hate ta spill da beans mate! I'll catch ya lata sonshine!*wink*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    (I hope CaRtOOn doesn't mind of I use her cool trademark just once or has copyrighted it)

Whatcha mean about that, Carol? ^_^;

This is a crazy thread! :P Sooo... when are Scott and Ally gonna get married? ^_^

*Scott and Ally jump on CaRtOON and kill her*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    Whatcha mean about that, Carol? ^_^;

This is a crazy thread! :P Sooo... when are Scott and Ally gonna get married? ^_^

*Scott and Ally jump on CaRtOON and kill her*
    AAAAAAHHHHH!!! stop sayin that around PC!!! shes gonna kill you!!! and Undertaker Igtica doesnt like you im like 99.9% sure...actually who would like "Mr. Sonshine" :P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Undertaker said:
    Hey everyone! Iggy has a crush on me mate. She PMed me an we talked about it mush. Sorry Iggy, hate ta spill da beans mate! I'll catch ya lata sonshine!*wink*
    ROFl you've never ever spoken to me before Undertaker. lol I'd like to know who ya think it is, cos if ya get it right I'll tell, and thats a promise. lol in fact I'd doubt that anyone could guess it.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • igtica said:
    ROFl you've never ever spoken to me before Undertaker. lol I'd like to know who ya think it is, cos if ya get it right I'll tell, and thats a promise. lol in fact I'd doubt that anyone could guess it.
    is it Link722, me? j/k um...Frostweaver? Dragon Trainer? Tmbjr? 100marios? Latiosspudd? Oni Flygon?? tell us!!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • igtica said:
    Ha ha ha ha I knew it.
    Undertaker you just made a big fool of your self. :laugh:
    And Scott for all you know CaRtOON mite put in her sig next. XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Ha ha ha ha I knew it.
    Undertaker you just made a big fool of your self. :laugh:
    And Scott for all you know CaRtOON mite put in her sig next. XD
    WWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT!!!??? dont give her any ideas Andy!!! Ally will definatly kill me then...

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    is it Link722, me? j/k um...Frostweaver? Dragon Trainer? Tmbjr? 100marios? Latiosspudd? Oni Flygon?? tell us!!
    :o OMG too far! *zips up* i'm now in a state of shock....ok it's one of them but i'm going nowhere further in letting anyone guess!

lol though at least someone knows me well enough, go Andy!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • igtica said:
    :o OMG too far! *zips up* i'm now in a state of shock....ok it's one of them but i'm going nowhere further in letting anyone guess!

lol though at least someone knows me well enough, go Andy!
    hehe...i named him! hehe!!! now to find out which one... :D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    hehe...i named him! hehe!!! now to find out which one... :D
    lol that will never happen! Gosh I would feel so bad as well, that would be so embarrasing. Besides I'm curious how on earth you'd go about it, cos I'd never let slip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back