• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    hey guys. i was wondering if you guys are planning to finish the game. it is a good game to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2019
    Hey ! I love your game !

I just have an issue, i'm at the manor and just have beaten the 5 kids who gave me a guest pass. Unfortunately the servents still don't let me get past them and say that I need a guest pass...

Is there a fix for this bug ?

Thank you very much !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    hello I just wanted to say that I love this game I first played 2 or 3 years ago and played through the whole demo and when I finished I lamented that it wasn't finished I honestly had more fun playing this then I did most completely finished games so I'm glad that its finally been updated can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    On another note could someone tell me where to get a deerling or where to find an obtainable pokemon list because i've spent 3 hours looking and I refuse to believe that I'm just that unlucky

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    In the lower part of the unused room in team celestial base my character is always getting stuck and cannot move while asking/telling cirrus where to move in order to catch the klefki. I am also having trouble try to catch it so any help is really appreciated. please fix the bug in the next bug patch fix or in the next update asap please.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    hey guys, i noticed that metronome doesnt work properly. 90% of the time it doesnt use a move and just uses "!" . fix it please, metronome doesnt work like this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    how feasible a starter is larvesta? Its movepool sucks until u evolve it, and even at lv 49 instead of 59, its still a bit of a wait, tbh

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    how feasible a starter is larvesta? Its movepool sucks until u evolve it, and even at lv 49 instead of 59, its still a bit of a wait, tbh

despite its late in the mod evolution it actually makes for a solid physical attacker able to learn leech life (which uses its gen 7 incarnation mind u) flame charge and a few other bells and whistles............ also with it able to have flame body it also makes for a nice counter to physical attackers................. and while beldum is a great choice giving what it becomes.............. its imo hard mode as i dont believe it learns anything until it evolves into metang................ personally i loved using larvesta and probably will be using it again in future releases as i do plan on starting over when the next release comes out

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    This game started out pretty fun. Then I got to the first Gym Leader. Oh f-ing boy is he an ass. Wobbuffett alone took ages to down because I had to rely on Larvesta's ember's burn chance to avoid being instantly KO'd by Counter or Mirror Coat (thankfully, it seemed to spam Counter more than Mirror Coat). Then out comes the flipping Nosepass with its ChestoRest and Pain Split! I get wanting a gym to be challenging, but Pain Split (a Tutor move on it's USUM move list) is overkill. Not to mention that his Pokemon are all level 23, right near the XP cap for the area. I can hurt them all well enough, but by the time I even get to Nosepass, my Gloom is too hurt to fight it for long. Especially if it gets lucky with Rock Blast.

Now, this may all just be me whining and seeing unfairness where there isn't any, but I feel like this Gym is a bit too powerful for the start of the game. It might not be so bad if we could use bag items in battle, but apparently this region's league finds that unfair or something, so we can't use them. Double-edged sword there...

Other than the flipping Gym Leader fight, everything else has been smooth sailing. The music is great, the scenery is nice (even if Deep Woods is somewhat hard to navigate), and overall there is a lot of good things about this game. My only real complaint (see the rant above) is to say that the difficulty curve should probably be brought down just a smidgen. Like...maybe replace Nosepass's Pain Split with something else. Maybe Block to keep with the (apparent) theme of "no escape"? Perhaps swap Rock Blast with Rock Tomb as well. Way less chance of it easily destroying teams that way. Hell, maybe if I spent an hour or so grinding up that Mankey I caught, it could finish off Nosepass for me. Not like I don't have room...

Anyway, that's my rant + my suggestions. You are, of course, free to do as you will with your game. I need to go calm down. (Sorry for the rant!)

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Yeah, the game's league not letting you items in battle also means gym leaders won't spam items against you either. You kinda have to come in with a plan. I always make a note to grab a Shroomish or the Cottonee before challenging the first gym (especially since both learn Leech Seed, which destroys Wobbuffet), and both are available before even leaving the Academy. They also happen to be the best grass types available in the game at the moment, and can easily take you to the current end of the game.

That said, it's worth noting this game has some pretty rare encounters in almost every route, and you can end up with a pretty busted team really early if you take the time to find them. Like Shroomish is roughly a ~1-2% encounter in the forest, and Zubat appears to be a ~5% encounter in the forest at night (although the game appears to use Gen 7 learnset meaning Zubat line no longer learns Acrobatics). Ralts is also a ~1% encounter right outside of the Academy gates, along with Skitty and Ponyta being rare encounters in the grass near the first gym (Skitty can be traded for Starly near the 2nd gym).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    All great ideas. I'm fairly certain I even have a few of those. My problem is a desire to use Pokemon that I often only capture for the Pokedex entries. May have to just drag one or more of these others into my party and train them up just for the gym.

Edit: As it turns out, I have none of those things. XD My present line-up is Larvesta (Lv. 21), Eevee (Lv. 19 - Planned for Jolteon originally, but I swear it's nature changed on me from Timid to Adamant), Swablu (Lv. 20), Liepard (Lv. 20) and Gloom (Lv. 21).
    Notable boxed mons: Mankey, Cottonee, Pansage, Sunkern (Grass-Types who all learn Leech Seed)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2020
    My character is frozen in the room where you have to catch the Pokemon with the key. I accidentally quick saved and now I'm permanently stuck. Anyone know a way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    I have a problem with wild encounters not appearing. I can run in the grass as much as I want, but I can't get any pokémon to show up and I'm certain I don't have any repel active. The first instance of this problem was on route 319, but I thought that it's simply not finished so it doesn't have encounters. I will post my save file so if someone knows what is cause of this problem could look at it.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Game.zip
      38.8 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:

SnootDoodle

Pope of Dunsparce
    Years
  • Does anyone know where any ability capsules are? I would also appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to recruit for the mall or if the feature is still in development. I also thought that the 5th gym seems a bit impossible to beat if you weren't prepared before exiting the summer cave, as you can't go back to catch more pokemon anywhere.

Last edited:
    Back