• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version [Updates - 25/08/16]

Which out of the starters in this game would you like to choose?

• [img]http://i.imgur.com/njtL3wn.png[/img] - Chikorita

Votes: 40 8.3%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/aho5jS1.png[/img] - Cyndaquil

Votes: 176 36.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/qQJkzTj.png[/img] - Totodile

Votes: 104 21.7%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/ED7P7Aj.png[/img] - Mareep

Votes: 160 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
Small Updates
Do you guys remember about one of my features Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald tiles? Well, I have added them in my reboot version. I don't just want to be full of Fire Red/Leaf Green tiles only. It's would make it less interesting for the game itself. Some here are some of updated maps and a few of additional maps to the game.
Spoiler:

More updates are coming soon. :)

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates for this hack. I have been busy with school lately such as exams. I do really want to do well in school.

This hack is not dead so there will be a lot of updates coming soon and make sure you have subscribed to my youtube channel.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Small Update - 29/05/16
Hey guys! How's are you today? Anyways, I just want to make a short update that there will be a small changes to the feature as now since that Pokemon Sun and Moon are coming out this year, I will include Gen 7 Pokemon to this hack. This will be the first ever hack that's include gen 7 Pokemon. I hope you guys like this update. :)

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for screenshots for gen 7 Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Small Update - 29/05/16
Hey guys! How's are you today? Anyways, I just want to make a short update that there will be a small changes to the feature as now since that Pokemon Sun and Moon are coming out this year, I will include Gen 7 Pokemon to this hack. This will be the first ever hack that's include gen 7 Pokemon. I hope you guys like this update. :)

Can't wait! I hope there will be new items, abilities, and moves too!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2016
Small Update - 29/05/16

Well damn colour me hyped.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Updates - 02/06/2016
Hello guys! How are you today? Screenshots are still not here yet but I got special announcement. If this hack won the Hack of the Month June 2016 (thank you for that by the way), there will be a special gameplay that was planned for time but didn't get around to it (with gen 7).

Also, I have confirmed more custom mega evolution such as...
Spoiler:

What other custom megas do you want to see in this hack?

This is all the updates for now guys. More updates are coming soon.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for more custom mega evolutions

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Updates - 02/06/2016
Hello guys! How are you today? Screenshots are still not here yet but I got special announcement. If this hack won the Hack of the Month June 2016 (thank you for that by the way), there will be a special gameplay that was planned for time but didn't get around to it (with gen 7).

Also, I have confirmed more custom mega evolution such as...
Spoiler:

What other custom megas do you want to see in this hack?

This is all the updates for now guys. More updates are coming soon.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for more custom mega evolutions

Nice!!! Mega typhlosion, mega meganium, and mega feraligatr please

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
Hey! This is looking fantastic.

Could you potentially add mega evolutions for pokemon who have no evolutions? For example, Snorlax, Dunsparce, Farfetch'd etc

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 7, 2017
I hope you win the contest, cant wait to see the progress. Also, mega kabutops since I just love him xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2021
I would love to see a Mega Tauros, perhaps it could go into a minotaur? (Though anything would be good to get my fav Pokemon some more attention!).

Also I love the Mega Meganium you have done, that is my least favorite of all the starter lines yet, after seeing the video you posted before, I intend to use one when the full game is out :D

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Hey! This is looking fantastic.

Could you potentially add mega evolutions for pokemon who have no evolutions? For example, Snorlax, Dunsparce, Farfetch'd etc
Thank you and maybe I would add megas evolution with no evolutions since they do desperately do need a mega evolution.

I hope you win the contest, cant wait to see the progress. Also, mega kabutops since I just love him xD
Thank you! Let's hope so for Kabutops for getting mega evolution in the hack.

I would love to see a Mega Tauros, perhaps it could go into a minotaur? (Though anything would be good to get my fav Pokemon some more attention!).

Also I love the Mega Meganium you have done, that is my least favorite of all the starter lines yet, after seeing the video you posted before, I intend to use one when the full game is out :D
Thank you! Let's hope for Mega Tauros to be in the hack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small Updates - 03/06/16
Hello guys! How are you guys today? Anyways, there are a few of the latest screenshots that I want to show you guys.

Spoiler:

Let's hit 50 subscribers on my youtube channel for more updates, gameplays, and a lot more.

Last edited:

Swagger100

Lets Swagg
Years
Quick Questions...
1. How are d Gen 7 starters gonna be used when we don have their evolutions and Info on them??
2. Since der are Gen 7 starters will there be Gen 7 Legendaries too??

(BTW I think Lunala will be a great mascot pokemon for Sky Twilight... and I want Mega Snorlax and Mega Flygon)

Delta231

A noob
Years
Quick Questions...
1. How are d Gen 7 starters gonna be used when we don't have their evolutions and Info on them??

(BTW I think Lunala will be a great mascot pokemon for Sky Twilight... and I want Mega Snorlax and Mega Flygon)

Yes,I totally agree with you

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 11, 2017
Quick Questions...
1. How are d Gen 7 starters gonna be used when we don have their evolutions and Info on them??

This game looks amazing but i have the same question.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Quick Questions...

1. I not sure yet but it's going to reveal really soon.

2. Of course there will be Gen 7 Legendaries as well.

I think Lunala would make a great mascot for Sky Twilight. It's suits that Pokemon a lot.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
Hey guys! I just want to say thank you very much for voting for this hack for Hack of the Month June 2016. It's means very a lot to me and thank you for your support so far. Also, someone have created a boxart for this hack recently. I just want to say thank you to Lukas Labels for making this boxart for this hack. It's looks very good. Keep up the great work.

Boxart (credited to Lukas Labels)
Spoiler:

And like I have said before, there will be a gameplay which is coming out very soon but right now, I am have some issues at the moment for this hack so I want you guys to support me for this. Oh yeah one more thing, I will make a little poster for Sky Twilight for the mascot and the custom megas.

Thank you for your time and stay tune for more updates.

And subscribe to my Youtube channel. Let's hit 50 subscribers guys.

CreepyPanther

used rest. It's super effective!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Sweet cannot wait until this hack is finished. I enjoyed it thus far and can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back