• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokégear

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
The player receives a Pokégear from their mother at the start of their journey in HGSS. The Pokégear's functionality comes from the several features and applications that can be installed in it via cards. Functions that can be installed on it are: Town Map, the Phone, and the Radio.

What did you think of the revamped Pokégear this time around in HGSS, compared to the GSC days?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
i can't compare to gsc because i never played them (blasphemy i know) but honestly after coming from like the pokenav and the poketch the pokegear kinda sucked lol

Years
I liked it. I loved being able to assign some items on the screen and just tap them for use. Organizing was a snap and I love the old school GB Music item. I wish they put that in more games, like be able to listen to classic Pokémon battle music instead of the new ones...

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I know I can't be the only one that HATED that you couldn't delete numbers this time around...

Back