• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Americans~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, it's Thanksgiving for us americans! What are you doing on this day? What food are you eating? Do you have a big family or a little family? :3

tumblr_nyc6ntuUrn1t0xyebo1_500.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :D

We have a small family, but when I was little... we used to go to my grandmother's and have a big feast. She got me into watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and I've watched it since. It's my Thanksgiving tradition. We plan on having Turkey, potatoes with gravy, sweet potatoes, King's Hawaiian sweet rolls and pumpkin pie. *______*

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    We don't really do much of anything special for Thanksgiving. We just actually make use of the dining room table for once and have a slightly Thanksgiving themed meal: stuffed chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, cranberries, cornbread, pumpkin pie, etc. And some wine.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't know much about Thanksgiving (other than apparently you always eat turkey?) but I hope you had a nice time, everybody!

Back