• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mew Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Mew has an overworld sprite similar to the one every other legendary has...this dictates that Mew is found somewhere in this game...we only have to find out where

mew.gif

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    hmmmm. If they made him where would he/she(?) be? It would be cool if you also could find Mewtwo in the lab where he was cloned maybe it could even be holding the armor it had on. (now im dreaming =p)

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Maybe Mew is hidden deep withen the game in like a secret location or its like the southern island thing and can only be reached through an E-Reader :\.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    No there isn't

In Japan, Celebi was the Colosseum Bonus Pok?mon

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Currently only Gameshark, but maybe Mew was originally going to be on the 9th island instead of Deoxys, but at the last minute, someone came up with the multiple Deoxys idea and they just never deleted the overwolrd Mew sprite. Maybe....

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Vito Winstrate said:
    The E-Reader seems to be a new way for their promotions... hmm...
    Just another gimmick to get more money out of Pokemon fans. Im kinda getting sick of Nintendo. :\

Abot Mew, it was probaly sharked. People make fake rumors and stuff all the time.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Mew

I sure hope that Mew isn't so hard to find as in the original Red and Blue versions..!! Well.. When I've got the game, I'm gonna search for Mew..

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • stewie&rupert said:
    on serebii ive seen that mew can be caught on fr/lg.is this true.if it is then how do i get it and where.

Correction: Mewtwo

Mew,Celebii,and Jirachi are NOT in FR/LG
    :knockedou :knockedou :knockedou :knockedou
    :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile: :badsmile:

Thank you

that will be $50.00 please :D :D :D :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back