• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile ok but did everyone forgot about Pokémon Magikarp jump?

cossu3

loves hack rom
Years
  • I just found one of my favorite games in the whole store

MAGIKARP JUMP

tho is kinda old is still fun, but a bit ripetitive

it'd be fun to bring it back so (theoretically) the pokéCompany will see all the downloads and maybe give an update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-09-16-24-39.png
      Screenshot_2022-08-09-16-24-39.png
      243.2 KB · Views: 4
    Years
  • Sadly it does seem like it was forgotten quickly. I do miss how massively popular it was when it was new. Would've been awesome to see updates over time, but I guess the gameplay is so simple that people tended to complete it & move on quickly so they didn't think it was worth it. One can continue hoping for one final update though. <3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I never played this one, and tbh I probably never will since they never updated it. Definitely a forgotten about spinoff by every stretch of the imagination.

Years
  • It's a great game for sure but yeah with no attention given to it... things got a bit old fast and well with other things getting more love from TPC and such, would be surprised if this came back in any way.

Glad to hear you're having a blast though!

Days
  • My nephew got me into Magikarp Jump last year. It's one of my favorite Pokémon mobile games, along with Pokémon Shuffle. I'll continue playing it until the game literally no longer works, lol.

erinz

★ 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 ☆
    Days
  • magikarp jump was such an amazing game! i never actually got bored of it!

i remember playing it back when i didn't have any nintendo consoles, and it was homestly a super chill game!

Back