• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • I haven't made my first post yet but I'm working on it. I didn't really know how to bring Madison into this without making a very short post but this problem might be solved.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Agh I can't post till Sunday yellow can u post for me just make lopunny girl tag along and I'll get to work on my /special/ post Sunday time

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • There are still some people that are... lagging behind ICly and OOCly. That means it's planning time! Lucy is about ready to leave Children's City and I only see Oriana, Amethyst and Lozel ready to follow her. As this is a guided RP, I feel like I should really have more than that before hopping to the first chapter of plot relevant content. How do you guys who are still just chilling nearby feel about that? Got any ideas you want to try out?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • I'm not to sure do whatever you'd like Yellow

I was about to write up a post for Luke to approach Lucy and tell her he would be accompanying them :3

Dawn

Years
  • @Apollo: I'll count you in then~ Get to it! Lucy will probably be explaining her plans in my next post, so you'll get an idea of what I have in mind... Sort of, within the limits of IC~

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Emily will be following along as soon as Lucy starts leaving the city. :3

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • May be able to start work on my post tonight! which shall be fun! Won't be able to finish it because it's a long one. (That's what she said)

Dawn

Years
  • Don't worry about post length. :P I'm always going to be posting big posts because that's part of GMing a journey RP--Gotta respond to literally everyone and introduce new things every post, tends to drive up post length.

Quantity more often than not does not equal quality though~

Dawn

Years
  • @Heretostay123: Absolutely! I was kind of surprised that so many people didn't do that after my first post. Surprise isn't always bad though!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Halfway through the post. I made lozel leave the group so she can return later on, I'll post lozels short post tomorrow before my other post though.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Posted. I sense Harry and Luke will have some kind of rivalry. Here's a list of The Rebellion:

Spoiler:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Is there room for me to join? This looks like a really good RP for me to participate in, and I even have some rough ideas for a character.

Back