• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Island Gang Wars

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years

• Day 1

Wattson sensed something strange in the wind that night. He prepared his gyms electric fences for any intruders he might have. Team Magma's Tabitha and Team Aqua's Archie both entered his gym from different entrances. The second they stepped through the doors they locked behind them and the electric fences came on. The last thing both of them heard were each others screams.
    In light of this news Team Aqua designated Matt as the new head and will have him take over their operations.
    On the other side of town Shelly was busy working her moves on a certain Islander and kept them busy all night long.

Brawley spent the night punching someone who was trying to sleep and Juan spent the night with some red wine and a good book.
    Roxanne spent the whole night snooping behind a suspicious person.

gimmiepie has died he was Tabitha
    Nightkrow has died he was Archie

Let's get this show on the road, folks. You may all begin deliberations. You all got 48 hours till lights off.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah
    3. Seth Rollins
    4. jdthebud
    5. gimmiepie - Team Magma's Tabitha
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    8. Zapmolticuno
    9. NightKrow - Team Aqua's Archie
    10. Aquacorde
    11. Pecilia
    12. Altaria
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon
    16. SuperJolt

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well my goodness. Two heavy hitters off the board just like a snap of the fingers.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Does roxanne out? We'd get 3 mafia down by the end of Day 1, Juan's still around for the forseeable future too

Trainer 766

That seriously escalated SO quickly. Important members from both sides have been eliminated.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Roxanne here. I've successfully located the Magma scum.

[Lynch] Superjolt

I wasn't planning on revealing this early, but we're on a roll and having the entire town is a nice peace of mind.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Roxanne here. I've successfully located the Magma scum.

[Lynch] Superjolt

I wasn't planning on revealing this early, but we're on a roll and having the entire town is a nice peace of mind.
    Sorry... but you're wrong. I know what my alignment is, so if you did actually target me, this would be impossible

Well, not totally impossible, there is one way (could that really have happened though?)

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Sorry... but you're wrong. I know what my alignment is, so if you did actually target me, this would be impossible

Well, not totally impossible, there is one way (could that really have happened though?)

Your vagueness has scum written all over it. Paired with the Roxanne investigation I feel that lynching you is a good decision to make. [Lynch] Superjolt

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • So you're suggesting that my investigation was interrupted by Liza/Banette? Sure, there is a small chance, but unfortunately for you you'll only be able to prove yourself once you're dead. I also don't like the way you claimed that you were innocent just because you yourself know your role. If you don't have anything to hide, I would recommend being more open.

Back