• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoi!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Hello! My name is Creeps! And don't forget my friend...

(Thinks for a while)

Okay I will stop there with that :p

I am a casual gamer. Mostly. Recently I restarted to get all the starters for the Pokedex. So yeah my team is REALLY weak but that dosen't care.

I also brought a Bagon. Because that guy is hard to find!

And Deino. Cause I can.

Anyways Hi!

Trainer 766

Hi, Creeps. How are you enjoying PC so far? Did you creep around a little yet?

And that's some sweet pseudo mons you got there lol.

Years
  • Aha yeah, the dragons were super tough to get early on in SuMo. I didn't even know you could get some of those so fast...

Anyways welcome Creeps. o/ I hope you have an amazing time here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Why thank you! Bagon I actually got while I was wandering around Kale bay, I think I was trying to figure out where lapras spawns and that's how I got that one. Deino I got from island scan.

I literally just came along :p I kinda just stumbled across the site so yeah.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why thank you! Bagon I actually got while I was wandering around Kale bay, I think I was trying to figure out where lapras spawns and that's how I got that one. Deino I got from island scan.

I literally just came along :p I kinda just stumbled across the site so yeah.
    Cool that you just stumbled across us haha. Hopefully you're happy about it d: We're happy to have you! Good luck with your pokémon catching!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Hey there! welcome to PC, nice to meet you!

I never got myself to complete the Pokedex, is just a task that I won't really enjoy. But I'm glad it's going well for you! I didn't had the chance to play Sun or Moon, but I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people who can trade some Pokemon with you. By the way, which was your first Pokemon game?

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you! good luck with everything :)

My first pokemon game was Black. I was very "skilled" (AKA just leveled up my starter) and I managed to win it quite easily. Then I got Heart gold. Then I took a Pokébreak and then I am here on moon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello! My name is Creeps! And don't forget my friend...

(Thinks for a while)

Okay I will stop there with that :p

I am a casual gamer. Mostly. Recently I restarted to get all the starters for the Pokedex. So yeah my team is REALLY weak but that dosen't care.

I also brought a Bagon. Because that guy is hard to find!

And Deino. Cause I can.

Anyways Hi!

Heya! Kudos for getting some dragons and the starters~ You're off to an interesting journey start! Still though, I hope your pokedex gets filled right up soon. And welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you! Hope you have a nice stay. <33

Back