• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    just so everyone in the uk knows game is selling x and y today if anyone wants to cancel there order from online and grab it from game then you can do so but i'd check with your local game to make sure they are Game lancaster and london(in hamleys definitely are) as i just got mine from hamleys so yeah lo if someone wants to make a thread so people know cos i already said this in another thread but thought it would be good to post here too!

Years
  • *sigh* Another store risking itself.. I read an article last night that the one GameStop that sold the first leaker (the one uploading instagram pictures) had to close down because they were caught by Nintendo. Street dates exist for a reason, and they aren't meant to be broken at all.

I googled it and didn't see that article anywhere. Plus Kosthedin (the name of the original leaker on Instagram) didn't buy his from a gamestop but a mom and pop type of game store. So either you're trolling or you got trolled. Or both.

Years
  • I googled it and didn't see that article anywhere. Plus Kosthedin (the name of the original leaker on Instagram) didn't buy his from a gamestop but a mom and pop type of game store. So either you're trolling or you got trolled. Or both.
    Oops I was wrong, my bad. But the article is here: http://pixelenemy.com/nintendo-warns-brazilian-retailers-of-penalty-for-early-pokemon-xy-sales/

It was indeed a mom-and-pop store.

And for the record, if I was trolling, my name wouldn't be in bold blue because staff doesn't like trolls.

atomtanned

Delinquent
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Oops I was wrong, my bad. But the article is here: http://pixelenemy.com/nintendo-warns-brazilian-retailers-of-penalty-for-early-pokemon-xy-sales/

It was indeed a mom-and-pop store.

And for the record, if I was trolling, my name wouldn't be in bold blue because staff doesn't like trolls.

Makes me kinda mad at that guy who started leaking all of that stuff (presumably using his Instagram to get more followers, etc instead of anonymously on a message board or something)... now a local store is out of business because of it? Wow.

I'm SO excited, I can hardly take it! I'll have my copy in exactly 24 hours. I think I've said this in this thread before (I can't remember what I posted, oops) but I'll be using Fennekin. So far I've managed to avoid seeing the final evo, so I'll be surprised, hopefully it will be a good one :)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • So I heard a rumour that GAME is just selling it everywhere now. I checked my "local" (it's really nearly sn hour away) GAME's twitter acount and they confirmed it. So I brushed myself up, and after nearly 2 hours or walking...

1383715_656235691075850_2055963236_n.jpg
    :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Wow.... I don't think there will ever be another World Wide Release lol. Now if I was lucky enough for America Gamestops to break the street date like everywhere else now Lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    So I heard a rumour that GAME is just selling it everywhere now. I checked my "local" (it's really nearly sn hour away) GAME's twitter acount and they confirmed it. So I brushed myself up, and after nearly 2 hours or walking...

1383715_656235691075850_2055963236_n.jpg
    :D
    i heard it too and luckily my sister was in game at the time so i have x and just started playing :D
    and before people moan Game got in touch with nintendo and got the go ahead

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I have to get the game monday as my sister decided me and my husband have to have my nephews for a sleepover all weekend.

still going for froakie.

Years
  • Unless something happens tomorrow I still have a green light to get it tomorrow =D

And I'm still jealous at people in the UK now, where it's still the 11th and they're able to get the games from GAME >:

Years
  • 48 minutes left :-)
    gonna buy POkemon Y in the e-shop
    although I will be able to play it in the morning after I slept
    because I live in the country where 100kbps is the average download speed lol

Years
  • 48 minutes left :-)
    gonna buy POkemon Y in the e-shop
    although I will be able to play it in the morning after I slept
    because I live in the country where 100kbps is the average download speed lol
    With an internet speed like that, you're honestly just better at getting a physical copy of the game as it's very likely that when you download the game while sleeping, it won't even be halfway finished by the time you wake up, sadly

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm so excited, there are no words.

A friend and myself originally planned to go to the midnight release, but turns out he works that morning, and going alone is lame. So we'll have to wait til later in the day. Not sad though, considering that I haven't even able to get Pokemon on it's release day in a very long time.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • Now my youtube subscription box is being overloaded with playthroughs. Curse you all who got the game early I fee like im the only one waiting for the actual release date.

Years
  • With an internet speed like that, you're honestly just better at getting a physical copy of the game as it's very likely that when you download the game while sleeping, it won't even be halfway finished by the time you wake up, sadly

base on my calculation it will be done in about 8 - 9 hours or even earlier
    so after I woke up it'll be done or I have to wait about 30 minutes - 1 hour though. :)
    Also my main reason why I didn't want to buy a physical copy because of this reasons :
    1. changing cartridge I'm too lazy to do it.
    2. I bought 32gb Memory Card for this :D

anyways 5 minutes left Hohoho!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    I am choosing Chespin,of course!(Even if his final evolution is kinda wierd(like they did with oshawott's final evolution(which is not that bad actually)))

Also:the EBGames i went to(Gamestop Canada) had loads of X&Y Merchandise

His name is Wenthawy (after the url for the super mario 74 download video on youtube(mr1WENTHAWY(Wow! So many nested parenthesis!(At least that's how i think you write that word(also not trying to make publicity/advertising just stating where his name comes from(is this readable?(probably maybe)))))))
    |
    |
    V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back