• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :D

Years
  • Spoiler:

ME TOO I love him. :D Cyndaquil was my first starter in Silver (which was my first version from the second gen.. I think). Welcome to PC!

PC has been around since 2002, I believe, so we're an oooold site. Never too late to find us and join so I'm glad to see you decided to become a member! What do you like to do? You'll probably find sections for it here, given how big the forum is and all. May I sugest the Pokemon Clubs section, perhaps? You might find a club for something you like there. n~n Was going to suggest our starter fanclub but it appears that's been closed. I think a new one will be reopened soon though, so stay tuned! Go ahead and post in some of the generation-based discussion sections as well if you're interested in the games. There's also a place for Spinoffs; those need more love, they can be just as good as the main series games. Have you ever played 'em?

So yeah, have an awesome time here, Exe! Have you been browsing and adjusting well so far? :) Hopefully you have, and if you ever have questions, just message a staff member! I recommend making some posts in the New Users' Hangout too since you'll be able to meet your fellow new users that way (as well as some of the older members). We're a fun forum so just kick back, relax, and get involved!

Enjoy your stay! <3;

Years
  • Hello Exe, welcome!

I have to say, Cyndaquil was also my starter in SoulSilver. I enjoyed using him for a change since I'm usually the one who picks the Water starters. Yeah our starters fanclub did get closed but a new one should come up soon, so join it if it does. Cirno also showed you the various Pokemon gaming sections so feel free to check them out if you play the games a lot. We even have a few non-Pokemon sections too, and they tend to get loads of regulars as well!

Anyways, have a great time here and if you need help contact any of the moderators (like Cirno over there!) and they'd be happy to assist you. PC is an old but fun forum and I made so many friends during my 2 years here so far. I'm looking forward to meeting you, just send me a visitor message, I don't bite!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    (DIE Hikari10)

Hey Exe!

Like everyone else here I enjoy Cyndaquil as well. Actually, he was my first starter as well (on Silver!) That's actually what got me started on using Fire Types because I loved Cyndaquil and its evolutions so much! But then I broke that pattern by using Piplup and Oshawott now I'll be picking Chespin in the 6th Gen.

I'm curious as to where you heard about this website from? A friend? On another?

Well, regardless I'm sure you'll find your place here (might I suggest the Roleplay Corner?!) but there are tons of friendly members here such as Hikari10 and might I add in myself who you could always VM if you wanted to chat with someone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    (DIE Hikari10)

Hey Exe!

Like everyone else here I enjoy Cyndaquil as well. Actually, he was my first starter as well (on Silver!) That's actually what got me started on using Fire Types because I loved Cyndaquil and its evolutions so much! But then I broke that pattern by using Piplup and Oshawott now I'll be picking Chespin in the 6th Gen.

I'm curious as to where you heard about this website from? A friend? On another?

Well, regardless I'm sure you'll find your place here (might I suggest the Roleplay Corner?!) but there are tons of friendly members here such as Hikari10 and might I add in myself who you could always VM if you wanted to chat with someone.
    Heard of this site from a friend. :D
    Hello Exe, welcome!

I have to say, Cyndaquil was also my starter in SoulSilver. I enjoyed using him for a change since I'm usually the one who picks the Water starters. Yeah our starters fanclub did get closed but a new one should come up soon, so join it if it does. Cirno also showed you the various Pokemon gaming sections so feel free to check them out if you play the games a lot. We even have a few non-Pokemon sections too, and they tend to get loads of regulars as well!

Anyways, have a great time here and if you need help contact any of the moderators (like Cirno over there!) and they'd be happy to assist you. PC is an old but fun forum and I made so many friends during my 2 years here so far. I'm looking forward to meeting you, just send me a visitor message, I don't bite!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
    I"ll definitly check out some of the stuff you told me about.
    ME TOO I love him. :D Cyndaquil was my first starter in Silver (which was my first version from the second gen.. I think). Welcome to PC!

PC has been around since 2002, I believe, so we're an oooold site. Never too late to find us and join so I'm glad to see you decided to become a member! What do you like to do? You'll probably find sections for it here, given how big the forum is and all. May I sugest the section, perhaps? You might find a club for something you like there. n~n Was going to suggest our starter fanclub but it appears that's been closed. I think a new one will be reopened soon though, so stay tuned! Go ahead and post in some of the generation-based discussion sections as well if you're interested in the games. There's also a place for Spinoffs; those need more love, they can be just as good as the main series games. Have you ever played 'em?

So yeah, have an awesome time here, Exe! Have you been browsing and adjusting well so far? :) Hopefully you have, and if you ever have questions, just message a staff member! I recommend making some posts in the since you'll be able to meet your fellow new users that way (as well as some of the older members). We're a fun forum so just kick back, relax, and get involved!

Enjoy your stay! <3;
    Dat spoiler.

Back