• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ok so this hack won't be posted here but I have some questions

Years
  • I'm doing a nude Pokemon hack of Sapphire version. Now what I want to know from you guys and this is just a question (obviously no pics will be posted) would you prefer May to have just no pants but a sort of tube top thing or no pants and no shirt? Thanks...

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Haha, that is a intersting idea.

Even tho it is ment to be nude, I think it would be better to give May a "Tube-top no pants" kinda thing. But the tube-top would be long let me mind you. Same with Brendan, give him like swim-shorts and not top. Don't make it completly nude.

0.o

Years
  • What in the World? I'm filling in for both sides here.

Positive: Yeah. Sounds like a good Idea. No Pants, no Shirt. Nothing, not even her Bandanna. That'll be new! Something nearly everyone would be looking forward to. Well, most people. Just remember to do the same with the Guys for the Girls. Otherwise, the Girl's may think it's some sort of...Unfair thing as the Guys will be clothed and the Girls Unclothed. Just a Recommendation.

Negative: What the!?! You actually planning on Violating us and Pokémon alike? It's just bizarre imagining it! A Larvitar walking about in the Wild and a Naked May jumps out! The Larvitar's probably thinking 'What in the name of Mewtwo is this Girl doing Clothless?'. Hell, if a 6 Year Old got a hold of this...Well, the consequences would be too harsh to describe here.

So there you have it. My Point/CounterPoint for this new Project.

:t152:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    No...This is just a dumb idea altogether...

I will cry if this thread is not closed. I will cry for how badly creativity is today.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Oh, the more you know...

The thread must mention whether or not it contains anything not suitable for children though? Even if it doesn't have images?

I have to reresh myself on these rules...

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    I still don't understand why you guys are being such haters >.>

Sure, it might not be appropriate, but that's no reason to shoot his dreams down. He said he wasn't going to post it here either, so just stop it. Obviously you don't know about some other ROM hacks and translations..

Enough Said.

Back