• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you always have on your person when you leave your house?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Lately if I'm just out with one of my parents, all I bring is my phone.

But if I'm out on my own or for a while, I'll have my purse with me which means I've got phone, wallet, tissues, keys, portable charger, whatever book i'm reading, a roll of washi tape I've been too lazy to remove from my purse for a year, a small container of my usual meds in case I'm out longer than expected, and a small Cherrim plush. And probably headphones.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • Depending on whether I'm going to uni or just going out for other stuff I have either a bag or just a small purse, but I always have my phone, wallet, keys, some tissues, and some meds in case of headaches. In my bag I also fit books and notebooks for whatever lessons I'm going to, a pencil case with a dozen pens and pencils, a bottle of water, a small umbrella, my iPod with earphones, a charger, and if I know I'm going to have spare time I'm not using for studying things, any book i'm reading.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Clothing from top to bottom, I'd rather not have an indecent exposure on my record... Okay okay that was terrible and a given. MOVING ON.

Keys (For the car and house), My Phone (For Emergencies and Web Browsing), My Wallet (To buy overpriced coffee from Starbucks), My Swiss Army Knife (You never know right?) and lastly if I am driving someone else's vehicle my Dashboard Camera (Let's face it... People of all generations are terrible drivers)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My phone which is also my wallet and my keys. No matter where I go I'll more than likely have at least these two things.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Only take my keys at all times. Whether I bring my phone depends on whether its charged or not, and whether I bring my wallet depends on whether I'm planning on buying anything.

Back