looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon

Male
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
1,010 posts
6.1 Years

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Anyways, Version 1.3 is out. Grab it in the OP.

Here are the changes.
Spoiler:
Many level-ups changed
Stormy City Pokemart now carries Lemonade and Soda Pop as well as Fresh Water
Decapitalized Pokemon names, move names, and ability names
Quilava and Typhlosion are now Fire/Ground rather than Fire/Normal (I forgot to change the documentation to state this, so... whoops)
Sandslash’s buffs are changed to +10 speed, +5 hp
Leif, Irene, and Ernest brought down a level. Literally.
Changed TMs: TM21 is now Knock Off, TM20 is now Earth Power
Bugs squashed

Another note: I will not be able to update this hack to Glazed Beta 7. This is due to the values of free-space that I used for the stuff added to this hack, a lot of which conflicts with the space used to add the Beta 7 content. Sorry about that.
damn thats such a shame. I hope that the game is otherwise complete. Also is there any chance for bug fixes at least in the future?
Seen May 23rd, 2019
Posted May 9th, 2019
1 posts
165 Days
for some reason in mt.stratus i'm getting the hiker's dialog witch interns diables what the pikachu or the team fusion grunt say is there a way to fix this error cuz it's game breaking and i can't progress with out getting my badges back :( pls email for pic of what i'm talking about since i'm new to this place i can't post pictures yet ......
Female
Seen August 13th, 2019
Posted May 13th, 2019
88 posts
3.9 Years
I'm really enjoying this. I remember trying to play the original, but being unable to get very far due to it being too difficult so I really like being able to actually progress.

While I was playing, I encountered something left over from the base game- Emerald. Not sure if this was in the Pokemon Glazed or if this was something that was accidentally added to this version. I was walking around the north of Stormy City, After Pikachu had taken my badges but before I defeated the gym leader for the city, when it occurred. I got a Pokenav call from Wally and Roxane with their numbers being added to the pokenav.
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
50 posts
243 Days
for some reason in mt.stratus i'm getting the hiker's dialog witch interns diables what the pikachu or the team fusion grunt say is there a way to fix this error cuz it's game breaking and i can't progress with out getting my badges back :( pls email for pic of what i'm talking about since i'm new to this place i can't post pictures yet ......
Im stuck at mount stratus, instead to battle Pikachu, in battling a random hiker..
Late to respond, but the recent patches of the original Glazed fixed this problem. The latest patch is below. Load your save in the updated Glazed, get though this battle, then resume in Blazed Glazed. Several changes was made between Glazed and Blazed Glazed in terms of Pokemon and moves, so your parties will likely change, but you only need to get though this event then continue on.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=292279&page=270
Not all, but some areas like the Ilex Forest is also fixed if anyone else is having a similar problem and is stuck.
Advertiser Content