• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2018
    Looks like False Swipe still kills the target instead of leaving it at 1 HP. Any way you can fix, dev?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2019
    I've found some bugs in Palmtree Resort and it's fun :))
    So after you flew in the resort and talked to Henri (son of team Fusion boss), go into the house to the right of the gym, there should be no Fusion members blocking the houses, and you should be able to buy TM08 Rock Climb in that house. When you exit the house, the Fusion members will appear blocking the houses as they should. Now teach Rock Climb to a Pokemon then go into Spacial Ruins. Keep going to the farthest corner to the North West until you see the red scarf Pikachu standing there, require Rock Climb to reach (which you shouldn't have had at the time). Talk to the Pikachu, it will say something about team Aqua, Magma and Mossdeep city; or you can reach the Fusion boss through the cave entrance and leave him speechless xD
    Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2019
    You guys can search the name "Pokemon Blazed Glazed - Palmtree Resort bugs" on you tube. That's the screen captured video I made.
    Sorry I'm a new member so I don't have permission to post a link.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    Do pokemon still require trade to evolve? cause I caught a phantump and would love for it to evolve but cant trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2019
    Does Snivy have the ability Contrary in this hack? Also I need a good moveset for Tough Claw Charizard :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2019
    Do pokemon still require trade to evolve? cause I caught a phantump and would love for it to evolve but cant trade.

In this game you use trade stone instead of actual trade. So far I've found 4 ways to get the trade stones:
    1. You can participate in the ski time challenge at Northcoast Lodge (Northcoast city in Tunod), and each time you score under 11 seconds you will be reward with a trade stone.
    2. You can also buy trade stones for 48 BP at Tower 2 on Trainer Isle (take the boat from Stormy city, Tunod).
    3. You can buy trade stone for $2100 on the top floor of Goldenrod department store in Johto.
    4. You can sometimes find trade stones on the way.
    Then you use trade stone just like other evolutionary stones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    any chance you can upload an ini file that'll allow me to edit this on G3HS? I just really like Chinchou and losing it is a shame o;

I think the total number of each mons, moves, items and abilities could work too given G3HS's built-in ini recovery feature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2018
    Kingdra evolved with a trade stone comes out with no ability. Is this a bug? If so, is it a Glazed bug or a Blazed Glazed bug?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2018
    decent game imo, at sixth gym right now. still got a few grammar mistakes and glitches/bugs that I can point out (nothing game-breaking yet)

hope this game will get more polished soon, it still needs it. (e.g need more items, better maps, better graphics, sprites, mugshots, npcs, events etc)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Hey, great hack I love it so far however I think I encountered a pretty big bug of some sort. When Pikachu (scarf) stole my badges I decided to go back to the town my dad and mom lives and everything seemed to be normal, but when I continued to the road to the other city I saw pikachu (scarf) dad and mom standing just frozen and unable to talk to where you get ur boots and xp share.

I also proceeded to go to the professor with the blue hair in the city next to the starting place and I was able to help him out again in the ruins etc... However I have already done those events and I think you shouldn't be able to do them twice. Is there any fix or have I messed up something that I should know of?

Thanks in advace and I hope you reply to this, Kind regards Siegehartz.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I noticed Shadow Punch was taken out of Golurk's moveset and replaced with Shadow Claw. Was this done on purpose? Because Shadow Punch is its best move to take advantage of it having Iron Fist.

Great game overall though as is the original Glazed. I know the creator of the original Glazed quit ROM hacking though but hopefully the Blazed Glazed creator is still active because I would love to see a sequel.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is the tile warp glitch still in this hack of glazed? The tile left or right of the door tile of pokemon centers would warp you to the room you start in in gsc if you used walk through walls.

the ramble man

the ramble man
    Years
  • Any comments, questions, or critiques are appreciated. This hack is done for the most part, but there is likely more to do.[/QUOTE]

which rom of emerald do u use

Back