• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the Nicest Thing You Did in a Pokemon Game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    It is about your personal experience about what nice things you have done for a person (or people) in the game. Real people, like a friend, or various people you helped out in the game.

I'm currently playing Pokemon ORAS as a breeder. I wanted a female Fennekin for a Fire-type Pokemon to breed with it as a goal to get a Shiny Fennekin. I've hatched numerous Eggs every time, but my Boxes always overflow. So, I decided to get rid of the male Fennekin in-game to save the female Fennekin in order to exchange them for trading with Zigzagoon on the GTS (because what's the point of getting rid of these hard-to-find female Fennekin when you can trade them for the people that do not have one?).

I did the same thing with Charmander, Larvitar, Oshawott, & Buizel. I'm still in the process of breeding a Shiny Aron at this point.

So, what nice things have you ever done for a friend or people in any Pokemon game?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • When I learned how to spawn shiny dens, I have decided to host them for random people, this server, and my friends. I do occasionally host giveaways too where I breed my Pokémon to 5IV and clone them for other people. Speaking of cloning, I have cloned both my friend's and my Pokémon for my friends. I also do Wonder Trade rareball Pokémon and put up a rare Pokémon in the GTS asking for a male Salandit.

So a lot of things. :P That's honestly the beauty of Pokémon imo.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • in gen v, i had a trade shop with a friend and i knew how to do rng abuse for shinies, perfect IVs, etc. tbh most of the time that i did it, it was just requests i took in the trade shop. i didn't really charge anything for them either like i genuinely enjoyed the challenge of rng abuse and just getting someone a shiny that they'd enjoy. made me pretty happy back then.

nowadays i like to wonder trade apriball pokemon and trade evolution pokemon or pokemon holding their evolution items. idk someone might need it for the dex.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I traded my level 70 dragonite in gen 2 to someone who was having trouble defeating red.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Back in the gen3 days, my friend was having trouble defeating the Steven boss fight in the post-game. He was moving away & dealing w/ medical problems, so I gave him my level 100 Charizard as a show of friendship. He had never had a Charizard before, he's a huge Venusaur fan. However, he loved Charizard all the same.

When last we contacted, he said he brought it all the way up through the generations. It's awesome knowing that the little Charmander I started off with in FireRed is still around and battling in casual matches online.

Back