• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
  • okay, if anyone actually reads harry potter than you might be interested in this rp. if you looked at the title, or the last sentence, it's about harry potter. the plot is that this is an alternate reality to harry potter's world, there's still hogwarts and everything, but a new villain. this new villain will be revealed later, although there will be hints about it (however faint they may be). for those in my pkmn rp, you know how i operate, for those who don't...don't try and break the rules and try to be as active as you can, check it every other day at a minimum, i don't like people who join an rp and decide not to start posting at all. so DEDICATED PEOPLE ONLY!

please state the following info;

Name:
    Description:

no need for age because you'll all be 1st years and you'll be sorted based on your character's description. hope some people join!n_n

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • no need for age because you'll all be 1st years and you'll be sorted based on your character's description. hope some people join!n_n[/QUOTE]

name: Teria Mitchellantics
    I hope you wanted what she looks like too cause your gona get that too.
    description:she's pretty darn tall for her age she always wears her hair in a ponytail she has green eyes and loves anything about or on computers even though she's a full blooded witch she is very disliked by the popular crowd and all of her friends are the underdogs at school she is also a pretty good seeker.

this is me as a witch under a different name.
    Go Griffendor!!!

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Name: Amara Elrin.
    Description: She has short black curly hair (not quite an Afro), brown eyes and glasses. She's a tomboy who loves computers and reading. She's also very smart. She doesn't like people who are insincere or mean, and she's always willing to try something new. She likes flying and Quidditch, and she's not too bad at the game. She doesn't have a favourite position, though she's not a very good Keeper because she is not very tall. Her favourite subject is Defence Against the Dark Arts. Before she got a letter about Hogwarts (she is Muggle-born) she always pretended to be a Jedi Knight. She was very excited about going to Hogwarts because she loves the idea of magic. Amara listens to a lot of rock music, especially the hard rock.

Is that detailed enough? I can post more if you like.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Name:Crystal Sallis
    Description: Brave,Smart,Tall,Shy,Hopes to someday be an environmental biologist(that should say a lot.),Long Black Hair

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Name: Joshua (Or Batesy)
    Description: Wants to play Quidditch, really wants to be a Seeker, likes Chocolate Frogs, likes Owls as pets, If found some Galleons, would want to save it, is tall, brave, has brown hair, blue eyes, brave, hopes to be an Auroa (Or however you spell it).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Daniel Hunter (or Danny)
    Decription: Is really smart I mean really, really smart but is the laziest bum you will ever find. Really messy black hair, brown eyes, err wears hogwarts robes? (comes from a wizarding family).

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • Name: Kiriko Cloud (Hey, pretty much anything can be used as a last name! XD)
    Description: 5' 4", shoulder length blonde hair, wears a grey tanktop and blue jeans under her robes, has blue eyes, is very creative, a little strange, and is a halfblood. Her pet is a black and white kitten named Boots.
    She's in Ravenclaw.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • KEWL!ME HP FAN!ME WANNA JOIN!^^;

Name: Terra Lanes
    Description: (I love doing this part!Beware, it's long, but accurate!:P)
    Hieght: Tall, not really tall though, about 4' 90"
    Eyes: Dark lavender colored
    Hair: Long wavy 'Dirty' blonde :P
    Pet: A female 'Snowy' owl, called Drift
    Clothes under the robes: Tanktop, skirt, etc.

A young girl who struggles with her life and tries to fit in.(has no friends at first when comes to Hogwarts)Chosen to be in Slytherin, only because she has great, sly wits, and though is a parseltounge, she has a good, strong, relationship with the rest of the houses, earning her a bad name with the other Slytherins-an outcast of her own house.She is considered the 'black sheep' of the Slytherin house(meaning she is nice n' good!:D).She is pureblooded, with a bit of Siren blood earned from her ancestors.The girl has a relaxed nature, but beware, if you dare threaten her friends or 'allies', you're in for a tough time and cold looks.She's a fair student who usally gets good grades.
    Fav subjects: D.A.D.A, Transfigeration, Charms, Potions

There!:P

Last edited:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • ((Yeah, I wanna start, too...I don't think G-LANCE is on anymore cuz his/her profile says that he/she hasn't been on since December 19th... Maybe I'll start it...))
    Kiri sat on a rock next to the lake doing her homework by moonlight. Her kitten, Boots, slept at her feet. The howls of werewolves echoed through the Forbidden forest, and could be heard throughout the grounds. But Kiri was not afraid. She knew that they were far too deep in the woods to even smell her.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "Aah...the first day at Hogwarts...Already, I don't belong..." Terra murmered as she strolled by the lake, across the grounds.She had completed her homework, and was taking a little walk."An outcast in my house...just because I wanted to talk to a Gryfinndor...every house is a bit suspicious..." she sighed.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • Kiri looked up and watched Terra walking by. She also noticed something small and furry walk out of the woods.
    A little afraid that it might be a werewolf pup, she decided to go and finish her homework in the dormatory. The small fuzzy creature ran toward her, yipping happily. Kiri began running for the school, but was knocked down by the creature.
    ((I've gotta go eat dinner...I might come back on in a few hours.))

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • She walked along, her Slytherin crested cloak rustling in the breeze.Wait.A...person...sitting...no...She's probally someone who doesn't trust me.But...I gotta take a chance....here goes nothing! she walked over to the figure.

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Can I join?

Name: Berii Asakura
    Description: She has shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, she's almost 5'1. She wears a white tank top and a gray mini skirt under her robe.
    Personality: She is brave and daring, cheerful, energetic, carefree, kind-hearted, innocent, quite clever but can sometimes be naive.

Extra notes:
    Her pet is a snowy owl named Anna.
    Her parents are muggles.

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Okay!:)
    ---
    "Hi....I'm uh....Terra..." the girl said, looking at her feet nervously.Then realizing the person wasn't there, she spun around.The stranger was being attacked! "Huh...I'm coming!" she shouted, and whipped out her wand, runing torwards the figure.

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Berii was looking at the the window of the train. Berii still couldn't believe that she was going to Hogwarts. She had heard about Hogwarts from her uncle, her uncle told her about the letter, the houses and all sorts of stuff but she never thought that she'll get a letter. When got a letter she was so happy she couldn't stop thinking about it.

[Flashback]
    Berii was eating breakfast. "Berii, honey, can you check if there's mail?" Berii heard her mother say. She stood up and checked their mailbox. "Bill, bill, junk, bill..." Berii said, looking at the letters. "Hey what's this?" Berii asked herself, looking at the last letter. She looked at the letter and saw that it was for her. She opened letter then read it. After reading it she jumped up and down, ran to her mother and hugged her. Her mother smiled, she knew that the letter was for Berii and she knew it was from Hogwarts.

"We'll buy all the things you need tommorow, okay?" Her mother asked.

"Okay! But how did you know that it was from Hogwarts?" Berii asked looking at her mother curiously.

Her mother shrugged.

Berii nodded, smiled and went up her room. Reading the letter all over again.

[End of Flashback]

Berii smiled as she thought of how she got the letter, how her mother was very supportive and all things they did before going to the train. After a few minutes of thinking Berii was now sleeping peacefully.

Last edited:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • The creature backed away, wimpering. It's tail between it's legs. Kiri had been right it was a werewolf pup! Thankfully, she had no bites, but was covered in scratches. The pitiful little creature walked back toward the two girls. It seemed friendly, which was extremely strange fore a were wolf. Kiri got her wand out, just in case it might attack again. Kiri held out her hand, to see what the pup would do. It just licked her hand. Kiri noticed something. The puppy was wearing a tiny torn dress.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Josh was doing his homework in Gryffindor Dorm. He had just finished the Transfiguration Homework Professor McGonnagal gace him.
    Now he sat back and relaxed...

Back