• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Shoot..." I uttered, running after Kiri and Terra. Snape just scoffed and walked away...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    After a few minutes, they were all called inside. Before they can enter a woman blocked their way.

"Please behave first years." The woman said, before getting out of the way.

Everyone that came from the train was now inside a huge room.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    (FPM!)
    I quickly and silently followed my new companions, somewhat angry none of them were caught. I frowned and winced as I received some minor scratches from the tree branches...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Okay!" I quickly follow Kiri, dodging trees and jumping over huge roots.At last, we came to a clearing."Whew!" I breathed, thankful that we weren't caught....yet. I turned to the spluttering boy behind us."I'm really sorry..." I stammered.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Well, the joke's on him, though. Slytherin has no points to take away! What an idiot..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    Suddenly Snape appeared in front of me again.
    "Mr. Nathaniel. Stop, all of you!"
    He pointed to Kiri and Terra.
    "What's your little secret, children?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Uh huh. And what is that?" Snape pointed to the pup and took it in his hands.
    "Appears to be a werewolf pup. You were in the forest! You best pack your bags, because your stay at Hogwarts ends very soon!"

Back