• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    OOC: I was wondering, who won the house cup?

IC: As soon as the exams were over, Berii went to the great hall and listened to Dumbledore carefully, next to her was Cornelia who looked like she was about to cry. Her gaze went over to who the students were looking at, Johann. She watched as she approched Karli, he kissed her. She smiled and went up to the Common Room. Cornelia followed, now she was crying. She walked over to Berii and hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you." she said. Berii hugged her back. "I'm gonna miss you too." After saying their goodbyes they went to sleep and waited for the next day.

The next morning, Berii was on the train, in the compartment next to Karli, as she assumed, with Cornelia. "Thank goodness I'm with you, I don't know what I'll do if I was alone." Cornelia said, looking out the window. Berii was about to answer when a lady asked her for any food, Berii smiled and bought one of each. "You bought all of that?" she asked, looking suprised. "It's my gift for you Corny." Berii said cheerfully.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    The train stopped. I stood up.
    "Well, have a nice summer Josh" I said. "See you next term"
    I got off the train, and got my suitcase and Feather Duster. I saw my Aunt waiting for me. Soon we were at her house. Magic was all over it. And began my summer...

OCC: I will start a Term 2 thread Okay everyone?

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    When the train stopped Cornelia started crying again. "Don't cry, you can sleep in my house sometime." Berii said, trying to comfort her. "Okay..." she said, slowly sobbing. When they got off the train, Berii saw Anna in her cage beside her suitcases. She was about to pick up her suitcase when someone else grabbed it. "Mom! Dad!" she said, hugging them. "Hi honey." her mom said, picking up Anna's cage. Her dad took her suitcases and put it in the car. They rode the car and went home. "I can't believe it, first year is over..." she thought, stepping inside their house.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I said goodbye to Karli. I stood up and went to where Terra and her parents were waiting. Thus beginning the summer. Or the Summer of Josh! :D

OOC: What do we do now. Wait till everyone says they are off the train?

Back