• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal was reading a book about dolphins on the train. "Interesting," she whispered to herself. A girl passing by sneered. "You should be reading books about magic, not dolphins. What a dork!" she exclaimed. Crystal ignored her, pretending like she didn't hear. She was used to this treatment by now. The girl walked away, muttering "Nerd..."

Last edited:

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    Name: Kite Nathaniel
    Description: Studious but rebellious, with a cunning mind, and green hair. He's tall, but thin, and has sparkling emerald eyes. He seems a lock to go to Slytherin, but you never know where he's going with his brains and all...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    Kite walked around the area in his Slytherin robes, and much to his surprise, found two girls crowding over what appeared to be a werewolf pup. He was curious, so he got closer.
    "Is that a... werewolf pup!?" He asked daringly.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Well, I don't see why it's not biting your hand off or something..."
    He got closer to the pup, quite interested in it.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "I'm Kite. Kite Nathaniel."

OOC: By the way, kudos on the banner, Scarlet! Did you make it?

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "I admit, it does have quite a charm, but Professor Snape's coming! Quick, hide it!"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Hello, Mr. Nathaniel." Snape said drearily.
    "Professor Snape... I..."
    "Hmm. As much as I hate doing this, 20 points from Slytherin. Now what are you hiding..."

Back